I need help / advice

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hi, I need some advice/tips on how to build characters that create the best teams from what I currently have, how to develop the character and who is not worth doing.
Currently I have :
1 *
IM35, 50 5/5/3
M Storm, 50 5/5/3
BW, 40 5/5
Juggernaut, 40 5/5
2 *
C. Storm, 66 (69 max) 4/4/2 (I would do 5/5/3)
Thor, 37 (max) 3/2/2 (3/5/5)
Wolverine, 29 (max) 2/2/2 (5/5/3)
OBW, 18 (24 max) 3/1/1 (3/5/5) ?
M Hawkeye, 16 (max) 1/2/1 (5/5/3) ?
Moonstone, 15 (40 max) 1/5/1 (5/5/3) ?
Capitan America, 7 (29 max) 0/3/2 (3/5/5) ?
3 *
IM40, 28 (max) 1/0/2 (5/5/3)?
Daredevil, 15 (41 max) 3/1/0 (3/5/5)?
BWGS, 15 0/1/0 (5/3/5) ?
The Hood, 15 1/0/0 (?/?/?)
Wolverine, 15 0/0/1 (?/?/5) ?
4 *
IW, 30 0/1/0 (?/?/?)

In the waiting room icon_e_wink.gif
2 * Magneto, Blue

I do not want to spend money so I guess a little bit is all it will take, but he wanted me to know how well I think and who you possibly concentrate or someone not worth investing.
I buy pretty much standard token for 500 ISO, I try to join each event and LR.
Added in yet that quite often gets me to Yelena, Venom, Daken and C Hawkeye , and I wonder whether any of them do not invest because now everything is sold and do C Storm on 69 lvl.

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do NOT buy standard tokens: they give you a very small chance of improving your roster, and you're going to need every single iso you can get later on. You're currently trying to transition from 1*->2* covers, so when you place in tournaments, aim for the 46-75 progression rewards: don't go for 3* covers because your team is too weak to be able to farm them at a fast rate: 3 wolvie covers from the nefarious foes tournament would help you a lot more than a singleton daredevil cover that you would get from placing in the top 45. You ideally want 3 level 85 2* characters before thinking about 3*s.

In terms of good 2*'s, the most solid ones are Wolverine/Thor/OBW/C. Storm. I would try to get as many covers of these 4 characters as possible, and level them up. I think the main teams that you can make from these 4 characters are Thor/Wolvie/OBW (my personal favorite, spam strike tiles and abuse espionage, but it doesn't use your C. Storm). or C. Storm/Thor/OBW (Thor makes green for C. Storm, who then makes a ton of AP for everyone. rinse and repeat).

In terms of who to invest in, I would save your iso for Wolvie/Thor/OBW/C. Storm. One option you could do is invest some iso into the simulator buffed heroes (Moonstone in particular) since it will help you clear more missions and win more iso, which is a pretty good option given how you're cover starved right now.
  • Daredevil I have from Token per 300 points scored in the tournament when he was introduced, the rest donated in the last two double shots because I considered that a more useful to me in the future a few of his covers than a total of 6 Daken.
    Currently I have C Storm on 68 and tries to force alternately in the simulator and Nefarious Foes. Next reward for me is Daken per 10,000 points and more rather I do not count I try to squeeze as high as possible ranking on Wolverine but it goes hard. At the moment I'm only 704 in the ranking.
    The Nefarious Foes probably will be hard to catch through opportunity to play only three characters and this the one (Hood) from 470hp. I'm trying to use boost and make the best use of my Juggs
    And how do you think the rest of of heroes should have leveled up as I wrote in brackets when it hits the appropriate cover? Can someone let go completely and maybe even sell.
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    Daredevil I have from Token per 300 points scored in the tournament when he was introduced, the rest donated in the last two double shots because I considered that a more useful to me in the future a few of his covers than a total of 6 Daken.
    Currently I have C Storm on 68 and tries to force alternately in the simulator and Nefarious Foes. Next reward for me is Daken per 10,000 points and more rather I do not count I try to squeeze as high as possible ranking on Wolverine but it goes hard. At the moment I'm only 704 in the ranking.
    The Nefarious Foes probably will be hard to catch through opportunity to play only three characters and this the one (Hood) from 470hp. I'm trying to use boost and make the best use of my Juggs
    And how do you think the rest of of heroes should have leveled up as I wrote in brackets when it hits the appropriate cover? Can someone let go completely and maybe even sell.

I wouldn't bother with the rest of the heroes for now. 3* covers only start to be good at ~level 100 at which point they are equal to a level 85 2*, so its a probably a waste of iso in my opinion to level them up until you get more covers for them. IM40/Daredevil are among the weaker of the 3* dudes as well, so it doesn't seem like a good idea. For 2*s, the 4 characters I said are good to levle up. M. Hawkeye/Moonstone/Cap are all a step below that, so I wouldn't recommend leveling them up unless they're buffed for an event like simulator, in which case you might want to consider it.
  • Ok then I have to focus on the 2 * covers. So I begin to doing OBW and try to get to places for which I get Wolverine in recent tournaments. What plans do come current form as a cover? they can be better build wrote whether what is relatively optimal for each?
  • Daredevil isn't someone you just insert and get a better team. He needs a team built around his ability and all the guys who can synergize with him are also long term projects, and of course you also need 5 red before he can instantly knock out virtually any character in one hit for him to even be a threat.
  • Daredevil in Double Shot made ​​only by the fact that I managed to squeeze in places 6-15 in the first and 16-45 in the second without much effort. It will be more future-oriented plan as you write "addition" to some better 3 * team.
    I just got a 3 * Magneto red with daily prizes standard token, recently got or cover 1 * completely useless or happily same new 2 * and 3 * ...
    I just leveled up Moonstone, Captain America and Daredevil, so actually start to collect
    ISO Wolverine icon_e_smile.gif or something of the other useful 2 * as I hit the cover, so I think would be best? 3 * forgive completely to do the composition of 2 * 85?
  • Hi, I'm stuck and do not know what to do. I currently have:
    1 *
    as above
    2 *
    C. Storm 69 4/4/3
    Wolverine 53 3/3/3
    Thor 37 3/2/2
    OBW 30 3/2/1
    Moonstone 24 1/5/3
    M Hawkeye 16 1/2/1
    Capitan America 7 1/3/2
    Magneto 6 1/0/0
    3 *
    Daredevil 17 3/1/0
    The rest as I wrote earlier

I wonder what to do, because I have to level 2 * Moonstone to 54 and after the tournament Blind Justice get another cover and I can train it to lvl 69.
    I can also do Capitan America from 7 to 30
    A 3* Daredevil covers I have only one I can do at 41
    As previously learned now not worth investing in 3 *
    And here the question arises, start doing any of the current 2* to the max and have in reserve a few 2* characters, or wait for a miracle in the form of other covers to C Storm, Yellow Wolverine, Thor, OBW.
    At the prize in LR does not have a chance , I tried to catch up on any of the sites 26-100 but it 's hard for me to catch up to 500...

I would add also that I finished all the missions in the prologue and I was just playing in tournaments
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    Hi, I'm stuck and do not know what to do. I currently have:
    1 *
    as above
    2 *
    C. Storm 69 4/4/3
    Wolverine 53 3/3/3
    Thor 37 3/2/2
    OBW 30 3/2/1
    Moonstone 24 1/5/3
    M Hawkeye 16 1/2/1
    Capitan America 7 1/3/2
    Magneto 6 1/0/0
    3 *
    Daredevil 17 3/1/0
    The rest as I wrote earlier

I wonder what to do, because I have to level 2 * Moonstone to 54 and after the tournament Blind Justice get another cover and I can train it to lvl 69.
    I can also do Capitan America from 7 to 30
    A 3* Daredevil covers I have only one I can do at 41
    As previously learned now not worth investing in 3 *
    And here the question arises, start doing any of the current 2* to the max and have in reserve a few 2* characters, or wait for a miracle in the form of other covers to C Storm, Yellow Wolverine, Thor, OBW.
    At the prize in LR does not have a chance , I tried to catch up on any of the sites 26-100 but it 's hard for me to catch up to 500...

I would add also that I finished all the missions in the prologue and I was just playing in tournaments

Don't think about LRs until you have 3 level 85 2* characters: just fight the seed teams up to 100 points for the iso/token and put up a tank team. I would avoid leveling the other 2*s if you can help it: they just aren't that good, and iso becomes a very scarce resource later on. The one thing you can consider is leveling Moonstone or Daredevil so that you can do better in the simulator or blind justice. If you think they'll help you get a better ranking, go ahead and put some iso into them, but consider that a short term investment.
  • All the time I try to compete in the LR to earn the token or ISO to 100 points icon_e_smile.gif I managed to get OBW and I pulled her to 37. Strangely enough only in the round of Ragnarok I can to get to the place giving Heroic Token. The simulator more and so do not reach so unless you actually forgive yourself Moonstone. And what of Cap? I see some of them in some tournaments at levels 40+ For now I see that it is still a long road ahead of me... icon_e_smile.gif

Could you explain to me yet what is issuing the tank team? Because I do not really understand what it is and how to do it ...
  • It's hard to do well in LR without a strong team but it doesn't hurt to take a shot at it if the opportunity presents itself. You should do the seed teams and then check with about 45 minutes and see if there's any realistic shot at getting at least a Diablolic token. Remember that shields are discounted in LR. Due to the large change in points I'd say you've to be shielded one tier above with 15 minutes or left (e.g. at 25th or above shielded to ensure you qualify for top 50), though you can always just feel lucky. Some rounds like Doom and Loki are surprisingly uncompetitive too.
  • Yesterday I managed to get a token from the standard red patch, and red Hulk so I'll try to fight for the next two days in the simulator. What makes some LR are so hard for me, and some finish in the 100 or even 50? Because some me wonder. I once practically nobody attacks and once they start it I get only 70 ISO at the end of the tournament.
  • Can someone explain to me how come some people with which I fight in PVP load power which costs eg 8 or 12 in two queues, moving 2x the color? as far as I'm counting 2 * 3 = 6 and not 8 or 12 .. It happens every few games this moving 2x only red and nothing more can be loaded eg green, red and blue power ... Cheaters, coincidence or so to be that too many times not win without a defeat and healing heroes :/