So after beating Amadeus' inferno Hulks at lvl395...

2»

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scarlet Witch, Luke Cage amd The Hood saw me just fine. Purple purple stun, build, uppercut, jab jab cross, stun, steal, gather more, rinse repeat.
    No enemy powers were fired in the making of this post.
  • jayx_2
    jayx_2 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    I had 395 hulks (does everyone?) and used good old cmags/storm 2* team with cyclops as my nuker and +2 blue/purple ap to start. I used cmags red over cyc to top up my ap until i had enough to nuke them all down and ensure a stun to start the following round.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Used Charlie's Angels. With regular hulk first, it left a green filled board for me to cascade, sniper, profx hammer the next two to death. It was almost an infinite turn for the last two with all of the cascades.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I used Professor Xavier, MnMag, Daredevil. I got a lucky board w/ tons of blue tiles. So it went down quickly. icon_lol.gif
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    I beat every single node on first try with my team of CMags/Loki/SW.

Much stun. Such steal. Magnetic wow.

Yeah not so much vs 395 everyone. Almost got to the 3rd round but couldn't keep enough purple queued up for total stunlock

I had 395 hulks. I just had super lucky CD placements for lots of purple.

Ahh well that would do it icon_e_smile.gif I had mediocre to meh boards.

And then I went for the Stunapalooza team of LCap/SWitch/DD. That did the trick.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    I did it with my regular PvE team: She-Hulk, Cyclops (3/5/5 build), KK. Not too hard once yellow and purple got rolling, generating all the red and green I wanted. Plus at one point, I used purple to erase all the black so I could slap Banner around and not have him get angry.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used the Calvin and Hobbes strategy. Built a lot of snowmen and murdered them.

2/3/2 iceman, thoress and hood. Should probably have used storm instead of hood.

4 turn snowman for 6 blue, purple generates blue, thoress' red charges blue. Hood black can burn out a countdown tile when opponents shift. Hood yellow does damage and clears out blocks if pointless green and TU tiles.
  • MrCroaker64
    MrCroaker64 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    So, after 28 replies (and a lot of helpful team information) I have to ask, did anyone notice that both options in the poll are "Yes"?
  • Kjeldbjerg
    Kjeldbjerg Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    So, after 28 replies (and a lot of helpful team information) I have to ask, did anyone notice that both options in the poll are "Yes"?

Whoosh
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500

[x] Yes
    [ ] Yes
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    You obviously aren't on Line, as you would've seen the secret Line only option:

[ ] Yes
  • Boommike
    Boommike Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Grasping at straws here, but wanted to ask around to see others' experience.
    Any one bring a Switch team up, specifically Reality Crush? I recently came across an issue with it (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36396&p=453708#p453708) and wondered how wide spread it might be.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boommike wrote:
    Grasping at straws here, but wanted to ask around to see others' experience.
    Any one bring a Switch team up, specifically Reality Crush? I recently came across an issue with it (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36396&p=453708#p453708) and wondered how wide spread it might be.
    I used witch/hood/cap and had no problems. I think those problems were rooted in the stun being applied to a downed character (which its not supposed to do) or a character that the ability killed (that can absolutely happen and is the risk you take). here there is only 1 opponent, so it should be pretty clear. I never had any issues. her purple always stunned as intended.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    My tried and proven anti-survival-waves team of Spider-Man, Blade and Falcon made quick work of them.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Managed to beat it day 1 with the Thormneto ap machine+stunlock. I'm not scaled to 395, but the basic premise would've still been effective as they never fired an ability or took a turn once I got the abilities rolling.

Not quite a winifinite combo, but REALLY close to it.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lazy cap is one of my favorite characters, takes him a while to get going but once started he's nearly unstoppable.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I said yes just because Cap is my fave marvel character but he is an absolute beast in PVE anyway and is even useful in PVP if you have someone to accelerate him...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually it was a nice team effort of Captain America, Iron Man 40 (2 Yellow) and Scarlet Witch icon_e_biggrin.gif

Iron Man gave Cap some blue balls while SW was in the corner feeding on some pink..err purple. This led to Hulk becoming stunned until we completed whacked him off.

icon_lol.gif