Non-Delivery of Some Placement Rewards in PVP and PVE

Tarheelmax
Tarheelmax Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
UPDATE: Updating because I said I would. I received my missing rewards today without any questioning from Customer Service because I had pictures that proved it pretty well. So, my advice is, as long as this keeps happening, you may want to take a SS shortly before the event ends, just in case you don't receive your rewards. It will also let you compare your rewards after the end to help you see if you missed some in case you were clicking through rewards quickly and didn't see if you missed something or not.

***I realize I am asking about a bug in the game, I understand that it might belong in the Bug section. However, no one uses that area and I ask that you keep this here for a few days to see if others are experiencing the same issue before moving it***

Over the past few weeks I have constantly been encountering a bug in the provision of placement rewards from events.

First was the MoStorm PVP in the off season. Finished top 50 and received the cover reward and the ISO reward. Then my screen flashed, and I didn't get the HP or the CP.

Second, the same thing happened in the Captain Marvel PVP. Again finished top 50. Again received the cover and ISO. Again the screen flashed and I didn't receive the HP or CP.

After these two events, I contacted customer service and sent them screen shots from before the end and after the end of event to show that my amounts of HP and CP didn't change. They sent me the items that I missed out on quickly and without much question (because the screen shots provided proof).

Now, in the second sub of Rocket and Groot, I (again) finished top 50. This one one I definitely targeted to finish that high, because it was a nice reward of 2000 ISO, 100 HP, and 1 CP. This time, I received the token, the screen flashed, and I didn't get the rest.

Has any one else experienced this? I know it's happened to a few others in MPQU recently, and I'm willing to bet this is becoming a more widespread issue.

I have sent another ticket in this time. Luckily I took a screen shot of the new hulk pve before the end of the sub, so I can show my HP and CP haven't changed yet again. However, I played all of DDQ, some of the pve sub, and some loki PVP between my screenshots, so my ISO doesn't match up. I'll update when I hear back from Customer Service.

Comments

• Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    I had similar with previous PvE and PvP and resolved by customer services quite quickly. The bug just reappeared for me at the end of the second sub in rocket and groot.

It's not a huge issue, you get what you are owed in the end, but its an annoyance..
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't receive my rewards yet either. Is this widespread?
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had it too for the Cyke pvp. Received covers and ISO, but not HP and CP for placement.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yup, cyke pvp for me too. I was blindly clicking through so I didn't notice at the time, but I was acutely aware that my CP was going to go from 23 to 25 and lo and behold it is still 23. If this is something that keeps happening to others I guess maybe I missed the HP also? I already opened a ticket for the missing CP and they basically said I had to wait 48 hours, so I will be responding to them today.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Der_Lex wrote:
    I had it too for the Cyke pvp. Received covers and ISO, but not HP and CP for placement.
    I just had this same thing happen for Hot Shot.

Has anyone who's opened tickets gotten any feedback?
  • Der_Lex
    simonsez wrote:
    Der_Lex wrote:
    I just had this same thing happen for Hot Shot.

Has anyone who's opened tickets gotten any feedback?

That I need to reply again with... well, basically the same info I sent in the first ticket. Haven't gotten around to it yet.
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    I had the same thing happen after the Hotshot. Got the ISO reward but the screen never flashed about an HP reward. I hadn't paid attention to whether my amount of HP changed, so I thought maybe I had received it even though the screen didn't pop up.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm getting this 2-3 times a week in LRs. Sometimes missing tokens, sometimes missing ISO, sometimes nothing comes.
  • I was top 50 in my bracket for HT PVP and I'm pretty sure I didn't get the CP, but I did get the ISO and HP reward. I could be wrong.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same thing for me as well in Hot Shot PVP. I got the covers and ISO but no HP or CP. I just sent a ticket to support.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Same thing happened for me on HotShot for the Alliance ISO reward.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    CS just sent me my missing stuff. Never expected such quick turnaround!
  • Ever since cp was introduced it happens to me every other pvp. I've been pretty much using the same ticket and replying back with the info 72 hours after( they say wait) the rewards have been distributed. Every other pvp I'm always missing cp and hp.
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Just happened to me for Loki. Got all rewards except individual hp and cp. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I had the Loki event screen up when I exited the game before it ended, and not the main screen? This is the second time I've had this issue; I can't believe it hasn't been fixed yet. I can only imagine how many people this is happening to and how many tickets they've been flooded with about this.
  • I'm 80% sure this happened to me when R&G ended. I got top 50 for overall and the sub-event as well. I feel like I got covers, iso, and hp from main event, but only iso from sub event. Everything went so fast with accepting rewards, so the problem is I'm not 100% sure because I wasn't tracking everything like a hawk. I don't want to be The Boy Who Cried Wolf over 50hp :-/ and then have them deny me when I have a real problem in the future. I'm going to make sure I start screen shotting everything in the future.
  • So, I'm new to this game and have only been playing for about a week. I took the time to place in the Top 10 in The Hulk: Nevada Sighting event and only received the Recruit Token portion of my reward. Does anybody here know when I get the rest of my rewards? Part of me thinks I have to wait til the end of the whole Hulk event, but I also believe I got my rewards for each event as they ended in the Groot story I played. Any advice would be great. If I don't get my rewards, I'll probably delete the app, since I have no desire to devote time to games that can't deliver.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    This happened to me on one of the Juggernaut Heroic subs. I only got the token for my placement (no HP or ISO), I contacted CS, had a few exchanges, and a few days after it happened they sent me my rewards. Quick and easy. Then it happened again with Rocket and Groot event. I sent them another ticket with all the info they needed from the previous exchange and it's been silence. I wasn't going to kick up much **** for some HP and iso, but now I see I'm not the only one. Kind of **** there's been silence on this.
  • Der_Lex
    Submitting a ticket and replying to their request for additional info got me my missing rewards. So I'd recommend that to anyone who hasn't done that yet.
  • So this happened in my pvp. Unholy Outlaw. I got 1st place and nothing was received. I sent in a ticket. They gave me everything but the 4 star blue jean grey. The only reward I care about.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    So far I've been about 50/50 for receiving my Command Points rewards from PVP placement. Every time I send in a ticket and every time I have them within one business day. No screenshots required.