Weird reward in DDQ yesterday

Dimh
Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So yesterday, I completed my DDQ fairly late, and ended up after the patch went through. I had already completed Dat Required Character, That Guy from That Place, and Under the Sea (both tacos and the 1*). Once I finished The Big Enchilada, my reward was.... 1 CP.

This kind of shocked me, but I figured it was something that was changed in the Patch Notes. No mention of this change, and it did not happen when I beat it today. Anyone else end up with this as a reward? The Psylocke Blue cover did end up in my inventory as well, but nothing to notify me that it was added.

Comments

• Someone in your alliance probably purchased a Logan's Loonies while you were in DDQ. I saw a few days a go were it ended up being 21 cp but that was from the alliance. No cp from DDQ here
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    florida92 wrote:
    Someone in your alliance probably purchased a Logan's Loonies while you were in DDQ. I saw a few days a go were it ended up being 21 cp but that was from the alliance. No cp from DDQ here

Normally i would agree with you, but we had someone in our alliance report the same thing, but no-one else got any cp
  • Hmm phantom CP from DDQ? Best way to fix it is giving CP from DDQ every day icon_lol.gif
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    It's kind of sad, but I'd take 1 commandpoints.png over a 3* cover now....especially a icon_psylocke.pngblueflag.png