Forum Thread

aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
Forum post.

Comments

• HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    When a player opens a token, any characters that are turned off on the clients end are removed from the odds, yielding an improved chance of the player receiving something he wants to receive and can presumably use.

How would this work? If let's say if i turn off moonstone, whenever i get a moonstone, it just explodes into 250 iso without me needing to sell it, it would be quite helpful

But if you meant overall increasing cover odds, as in if i want, say, Rulk covers, what's stopping me from turning off every other cover except Rulk so i get him over and over again at any token pull?
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    thanks for clarifying, I just re-read your #2 and it would seem I misunderstood it. I missed out the part where the character had to be 'complete' as in at 13 covers. I think it's a pretty good suggestion, at the very least it would cause me to not need to sell character covers off one by one

now comes another problem. I would need to get a slot for a maxed moonstone just so I can turn her off icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting ideas, I actually like the system you describe and would be in favour of it. I imagine though that may take a lot of time for the devs to completely revamp that.

Previously another poster suggested that maybe the simple introduction of a blank cover may help, which I think is a good idea. I do like your idea though and I can see the benefits to both the devs and the players there.
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    D3 have proven they really can't do "client-server" communication with any sort of reliability, I present to you scoring in PvP as exhibit #1.

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.