Have different boosted characters for PVP and PVE

Very simple suggestion, and I think would be easy to implement.

Have 2 different sets of weekly boosted players, one for PVP and one PVE. That way, those who want to play both can make better use of their squad and save some Health Packs.

This would help a lot of players in their 2* to 3* transition (like me), and wouldn't change a bit for everyone into 3* and 4* land. I guess for those guys it would maybe encourage them to play a little more PVE. Imagine Iron Fist and Luke Cage are boosted on PVP, but say Patches and Loki are boosted on PVE. People may be willing to play just for the sake of changing a little bit.

I'll explain: I grinded heavily at the end of Heart of Darkness event, using mostly Ares and OBW since they were my highest leveled characters. But when the event ended, Ares and OBW would still be my best team to play on the Captain Marvel PVP event. If I had for instance Thor and Storm (or rather any other 2* boosted chars) I could have won a few extra points and it would have helped me a lot (since I used all my health packs on hearth of darkness).

thanks!

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    i agree to a point.. remember, PVP usually has an extra boosted, in the required, and Events usually have 3 extra boosted chars w/ the essentials. Both in addition to the weekly, and separate from each other. From time to time there is overlap...
  • I only meant the weekly boosted characters. Not the PVE essentials or the PVP required, those are already established in the game's system.

I just think that it would help lower leveled players like me to be able to play both PVE and PVP at the same time, while having fun. My PVP game is actually joining at the last hour and play with my best possible team (usually the boosted characters) until I run out of health packs. This usually gets me 400 to 600 points, and if I'm lucky a top 25 place.

However, if I need to do the usual 8 hour PVE cycle I won't be able to.

Well, that's that, I guess no one is facing that particular problem icon_lol.gif