4* DDQ rotation

Tatercat
Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Forgive me if this got posted elsewhere, I couldn't find it: Has there been any official word on a set list, and where it ends, for this initial cycle of 4* DDQ challenges before they start repeating?

What I mean is, is it a finite list of characters that were released at the time it started, and characters after that point to be added into rotation in the next cycle? (the 3* DDQ challenge did this with covers initially) Or are they adding the newer 4*'s to this initial cycle as they go?

It just seems after Mr Fantastic and then I assume Iceman, we're heading into a string of 4* that only Whales would have more than 4 covers on, including the soon to be released TA Hulk. Wouldn't it make more sense just stop before then to start a new cycle? With the newer releases mixed in and spread out so we're not just going through a month's worth challenges no one's even bothering with?

I'm enjoying these, even the ones I fail miserably at (and I WILL fail miserably with Mr Fantastic unless he's fighting Bagman), but it looks like for most people this gameplay feature is going to be skipped for a while.

Comments