Time / Events Ending

XandorXerxes
XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I just wanted to reiterate how it still feels terrible to successfully complete a challenging node within seconds of the round ending, such as the last wave node in sub 3 of the Ghost Rider PvE, when doing so makes you lose out on T100 placement. Especially knowing that if I had just failed out and collected my points from losing an earlier wave or just done an easier node, I'd have placed (missed T100 by under 300 points). I missed it by seconds, and now I get to grumble about not having an essential node for the next PvE too. Grumble Grumble.

Edited for clarity.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just wanted to reiterate how it still feels terrible to successfully complete a challenging node within seconds of the round ending, such as the last wave node in sub 3 of the Ghost Rider PvE, when doing so makes you lose out on T100 placement. Especially knowing that if I had just failed out and collected my points from losing an earlier wave or just done an easier node, I'd have placed (missed T100 by under 300 points). I missed it by seconds, and now I get to grumble about not having an essential node for the next PvE too. Grumble Grumble.

Edited for clarity.

I hate when that happens, I can't tell you how many times that happened to me, especially in PVP but look on the bright side, you beat the survival to earn a token.. Even though it probably opened another Colosuss cover