Your Favorite Animation

Bacon Pants
Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
edited March 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
What is your favorite character animation?

For example, mine is the Punisher's Retirbution. I love finishing an opponent off with that ability. I love seeing the gun pointed at the screen, hearing the sound of the gun shot, and then the ejection of the casing.

Anyone have any other favorites?

Comments

• jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Captain America's shield toss and shield return. Especially when you've stun-locked the opponent and have Cap toss one and have another one return.
  • DareDevil's red power. It's crotch-tastic
  • Venom and Yelena...best animations. Most used least characters.
  • Punisher's Retribution, duh.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Call the storm? lol

Ballistic Salvo is pretty sweet if you get it off.
  • Not really an animation, but I love a fully loaded Lightning Storm shattering the board... Was getting quite a few of these in last PVE event with Storm/BWGS combo.
  • Honestly, I find Ares's green EXTREMELY satisfying as a deathblow animation (which is the only time I ever use it)
  • Anyone other than me have a tendency of muttering bang when you use Retribution to finish off a particularly annoying enemy? That has to be my favorite way of ending a fight.
  • The animations don't do much for me, but I do find the sound of adamantium slashing to be pretty satisfying. A close second to the most satisfying sound in the game - when an opponent thuds into the canvas.
  • Patch's Berserker Rage, the tuxedo fury leaps out of the screen in your face. Someone is going to die soon (incidentally, might be the user icon_lol.gif )
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Anyone other than me have a tendency of muttering bang when you use Retribution to finish off a particularly annoying enemy? That has to be my favorite way of ending a fight.

There is something awesome about the shell casing hitting the floor. I absolutely love that tiny detail.
  • Iron Man 40's unibeam
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 531 Critical Contributor
    Punisher retribution- which sadly I only get to use when he's provided as I still only have black covers.

Doom & Loki would both be much better if they had a good corresponding audio.

Loki laughing during trickery, etc.
  • Loki laughs during Trickery? Oh man! I need to stop playing without sound. My Loki only has a purple cover though :C
    Um, I like Magneto's animation for Magnetic field. Also Hood's Intimidation, so kick-****.
  • Spider-Man's stun is pretty cool to me. They made it kind-of 3Dish.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Daredevil's Ambush animation! It's so awesome I made a rhyme that you have to complete!

Don't you think it's sick?
    Daredevil's showing off his flying *ick!

Answer:
    the missing letter is k
  • ^ agreed and also lmao
  • What is your favorite character animation?

For example, mine is the Punisher's Retirbution. I love finishing an opponent off with that ability. I love seeing the gun pointed at the screen, hearing the sound of the gun shot, and then the ejection of the casing.

Anyone have any other favorites?
    Nope. If there would ever be a ranking for the best animations in MPQ, Retribution would take top10 places at least.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    What if Bag Man Spidey had great animations but none of us has ever seen them?
  • You guys are kind of making me curious on the sound effects, I turned off all music/sfx day one and never turned it on since in the 4 months I've been playing.