Ever wish your computer had a breathalyzer?

Options
Dayv
Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Had three glasses of champagne at dinner last night, so I decided I could afford to buy HP and move Hulk up to 5 black.

Devs, you're welcome.

Comments

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lol Dayv icon_lol.gif
    homer_simpson-alcohol.jpg
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    LOL, I didn't go that wrong but definitely blew my last minute grind downs by not watching enemy AP levels or just playing like drunk idiot and was out of health packs in no time. Simple game till your playing 230's and living on the razor edge of every match and cascade.
  • Ugh, 230 cascades....

"Everybody is at full health and they have no ap. I should BE... OH GOD EVERYBODY IS DEAD!"
  • I've reset the hints while intoxicated more than once. "**** you, Phone! Look at my roster! I **** know what a **** strike tile is!"

yeah... my wife wasn't too pleased with that last outburst. Especially since she had fallen asleep on the couch next to me.
    icon_lol.gif
  • Voxil wrote:
    Ugh, 230 cascades....

"Everybody is at full health and they have no ap. I should BE... OH GOD EVERYBODY IS DEAD!"

...yah >*hic*<...
    ...... dash jush wha' happen >*hic*<
    .....wha' happen? s'like a rainbow popcorn masheen...my guysh all dead? poor >*hic*< tiny kitty...
  • LOL We're all just a case of beer and an American Express card away from having a $3000 roster icon_e_biggrin.gif

You'll enjoy your black hulk though. I have been. Just match green or red before ending a turn and let him tank for your team and dish it back. Lots o' fun!
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Had three glasses of champagne at dinner last night, so I decided I could afford to buy HP and move Hulk up to 5 black.

Devs, you're welcome.

LOL. I can relate to this. Far too partial to a little beer and more than one of my big money drops has occurred under the influence... (see: a level 100 invisible woman in my ranks!)

Will never learn icon_rolleyes.gif
  • That said... I snuck into the top 300 in the penultimate refresh in the first Hulk event. Was pretty much legless, walking up the road from the pub (in the freezing cold), grinding out a last minute mission. Had about 3 minutes to see off decent levelled opposition, still don't know how I managed it... Could barely see what I was doing, let alone think about it icon_eek.gif
  • There's a reason I've set my tablet up so that I have to manually type in the password to make any purchase, and the password is llllloooooonnnnngggggggg. It's hard enough to manage on a keypad stone-cold sober; I doubt I could get half of it right drunk.
  • To answer the question: Yes... very much yes...
  • i purchased $20 in hero points 2 nights ago after a six pack. dont regret it...i think hearing about the R48 respec option mde me think it was a good tme to re-up on HP, because you know, the price will probably double with the new patch... icon_cool.gif

marc
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:

Devs, you're welcome.

HAHA! I feel ya man, I tossed a few myself and thought it was a good idea to see how well I did in the Daredevil tourney.. I won a purple cover.. so I decided to buy 2 more. icon_e_surprised.gif I promised myself never again after the funbalance. Clearly I can't trust myself.