How did you get screwed today?

irwando
irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
3 minutes left in Fly By PvP, shielded at 45th. With 3 minutes left I decided to go for a bit more with 127 Cap/ 166 3*Cyke/166 IF, lots of boosts. 48 point match lined up. Won in abiut 2 minutes, and what did I find?

Hit for 44 points. And my win 21 !!!!! This was a freshly queued match! Of course I was knocked out of top 50. Of course once again the completely unreliable points in PvP cost me big. Of course once again my better option was not to play.

I was almost ready to put more money into this game for the introduction of Command Points, a new PvE, and my favorite character being introduced. Glad I was reminded why I shouldn't. Saving my cash for something that won't bite me you know where.

End periodic rant.

Comments

• irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    I should note this is after I filed a bug for the Falcon PvP for all of my nodes disappearing, giving me no matches and dropping me out of top 100. My response? It is a widespread issue, so I won't be compensated, except if they do something for all players. Right.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well today after a long, hard day at the office, the wife was in a frisky mood. She was waiting for me in the bedroom with a...

Oh, wait. This isn't one of those "how did you get screwed today" threads. Just another piss and moan about how unfair the game is? Sigh.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Your friendly neighborhood fightforthedream
This discussion has been closed.