Who does RNGessus Love?

Unknown
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
You know RNGessus loves you and recognises your effort when you get the ultimate reward in the form of a shiny Legendary token for your constant struggles and battles against the evil HAMMER and Dark Avengers forces.

In anticipation, each time when you receive such a glorious reward, you stare at the bright and shinning token and wonder.... please RNGessus! Let me naught get the unstable green or red monster in need of anger management nor the freakish one eyed red cyclops. Protect me from receiving the nightmarish boy of ice and woman of reborn flame.

And in encouragement, he whispers to you, i have arranged for you to receive countless covers of my greatest warriors; the woman who cannot be seen and the ninja who dances in ballets. They are the best to use in your fight against the forces of Darkness.

Even if you have them fully powered, you shall receive bountiful more so you can play around with their builds.

Yes!! Yessssss!!! Thank you RNGessus, this makes me look forward to each 8hrly skirmish and final grinding battle with the Dark Avengers!

Comments

• san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    I'm feeling the love tonight... The lady who turns into the lady who turns into the gigantic fiery bird is who I got tonight. greentile.png color.
  • Ralph-Wiggum
    Ralph-Wiggum Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Timely topic. I got four 4* covers today. One was was the Cyclops from reaching 1000 in the Marvel PvP (i.e. so not random). The 3 covers from tokens were, in order: IW, Mr. Fantastic, and Elektra. Where's the bang-your-head-against-the-wall emoji when you need it?
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Between my two accounts, I got two Jean Greys, a Hulkbuster and a Star-Lord today. All usable for their respective characters.

RNGesus clearly loves me.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    See the signature.
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2015
    RNGessus is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to pull yellow starlords: he leadeth me beside the still waters within STRIKING DISTANCE.

He restoreth my purple Kingpin (oh, many, many times): he leadeth me in the paths of the righest builds for his name's sake, because that's his MASTER PLAN for me.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the BALLET OF DEATH, I will fear no (dared)evil: for EVERYONE'S WITH ME; thy rod and thy staff they make me HULK-PROOF.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of maggia pawns: thou GRANT ME INVISIBILITY; my cup runneth over.

Surely go(o)d(n)[d]ess and RECOVERY shall follow me all the days of my pulls: and I will respec Elektra and Starlord for ever.
  • san-mpq wrote:
    I'm feeling the love tonight... The lady who turns into the lady who turns into the gigantic fiery bird is who I got tonight. greentile.png color.

I envy you sir san-mpq for the burning love you have found. Mayhap you wish to exchange for the soothing healing bubbles of the lady who can not be found instead ?
    Timely topic. I got four 4* covers today. One was was the Cyclops from reaching 1000 in the Marvel PvP (i.e. so not random). The 3 covers from tokens were, in order: IW, Mr. Fantastic, and Elektra. Where's the bang-your-head-against-the-wall emoji when you need it?

Be not in despair Sir Ralph-Wiggum, for this day you find yourself in great favor from the mighty RNGessus !
    DFiPL wrote:
    Between my two accounts, I got two Jean Greys, a Hulkbuster and a Star-Lord today. All usable for their respective characters.

RNGesus clearly loves me.

Curses and Hex Bolts! May the witch of scarlet grant you more such bad luck !

See the signature.

Fear not for this night, RNGessus shall grant your deepest desire! A squirrel lady who loves nuts!
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Just last night I opened two legendaries. Got icon_redhulk.pnggreenflag.png and icon_antman.pngyellowflag.png
    That continues my lucky streak of all my legendary tokens (except one) giving me more covers for characters I already have. That's great, because I cannot afford roster slots to add new ones.
  • Ah RNGesus you know if you don't pray to him and confess your MPQ sins, you shall face damnation in the pulls you shall face.

Haven't earned a legendary in a while because I'm no longer interested in anything other than DDQ. My taco pulls have been nothing but 2 stars in the last week.

Welp I'm in RNGesus hell and will probably remain there until I forget to install the game on my shiny new phone coming up.