CD Tiles (Bug?)

mutimloh
mutimloh Posts: 25
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I could've sworn that I encountered a bug regarding CD tiles, but it happened fairly quickly, so I can't be sure that I wasn't imagining things.

The following occurred to me when Loki's Mischief was triggered on back to back turns: A tile from the top went from 2 to 1, then another one below it went from 1 to 0, causing a match 3, which brought the first tile below the second tile. Because the game goes through the tiles from top to bottom and doesn't seem to keep track of which ones were triggered already, the first one that went from 2 to 1 got another turn and went from 1 to 0 to give me more AP. Odds are this doesn't happen very often, based on several things needing to line up, but I thought I'd still point it out and see if anyone else can confirm.

Comments

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    mutimloh wrote:
    I could've sworn that I encountered a bug regarding CD tiles, but it happened fairly quickly, so I can't be sure that I wasn't imagining things.

The following occurred to me when Loki's Mischief was triggered on back to back turns: A tile from the top went from 2 to 1, then another one below it went from 1 to 0, causing a match 3, which brought the first tile below the second tile. Because the game goes through the tiles from top to bottom and doesn't seem to keep track of which ones were triggered already, the first one that went from 2 to 1 got another turn and went from 1 to 0 to give me more AP. Odds are this doesn't happen very often, based on several things needing to line up, but I thought I'd still point it out and see if anyone else can confirm.
    I've seen that mentioned in other places before. It's a known thing.
  • Berserk Al wrote:
    I've seen that mentioned in other places before. It's a known thing.

Ah, okay. Thanks.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34931

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33017

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32656

Please use one of the existing ones, locking this one for now. Thanks! If you would prefer it merged with one of them, PM me with one you want it merged with.
This discussion has been closed.