why are characters locked out...

grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I don't get this. I mean I understand why they are for heroics because that is the type of play for those pve's, but why chose characters like juggs and moonstone as part of our limited amount of characters that we are allowed to use and then lock them out because they are the ones you are fighting against. You have already handicapped us by limiting our roster, but then limit it even more by choosing characters that are villains in that particular pve.

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    what stupid is like Patch can play but no other verison of patch
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    There's only one patch. If there were multiple, he wouldn't be able to see.
  • Duh, it's heroic. You need to roster every character and level them up a bunch (and have the covers) or you are not heroic.

Nothing sucks more than heroic. You bust your A off getting the characters you like, dumping ISO into them etc, only to find out you can't use them.

To top it off, the "rewards" are not heroic... so it's a double whammy.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Welcome to MP..hey wait a minute, you joined over a year ago!
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    barrok wrote:
    Duh, it's heroic. You need to roster every character and level them up a bunch (and have the covers) or you are not heroic.

Nothing sucks more than heroic. You bust your A off getting the characters you like, dumping ISO into them etc, only to find out you can't use them.

To top it off, the "rewards" are not heroic... so it's a double whammy.

I have all the characters and all my 3's are max covered and leveled to at least 120 except vision who will be when his pvp comes again. My problem isn't that they lock out a good portion of my roster, it's that they make available juggs and moonstone, but you can't use them because the ai is using them. That's the double whammy.