Captain

babygirl1234
babygirl1234 Posts: 19
I think MPQ should have a rank of Captain. (the founder of an alliance) Someone who can kick a commander out. The reason is this: The alliance I'm in has just one rule. You play - You stay. As long as you are contributing, you can stay. BUT... we have a commander who's been absent 2 weeks now. So what are we supposed to do?

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    So what are we supposed to do?
    You contact customer service and get them kicked out.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    So what are we supposed to do?
    You contact customer service and get them kicked out.
    Yup. Worked for me.
    Besides, if there is a special Commander who's the only one who can kick captains... what do you do if the Commander goes inactive?
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Customer Service told us that they will never remove the creator of an alliance. Any commander within the alliance can submit a ticket to have another commander demoted, but CS requires that they be inactive for 2 weeks or more. Even then, they will only demote, and will not boot. It is up to the existing commanders to boot the newly demoted member.

If you submit the request, then leave that alliance (if you are in a mega-alliance) customer service will close your request if they go to resolve it and the original person who submitted the request is not a commander in that specific alliance.