Did we have a time frame for more CP news?

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm currently sitting on 51CP, somewhat anxious of spending it in case in a week or so they announce a new way to use them that I might have wanted to take advantage of. Considering how hard it is to earn the stuff I don't want to "throw it away" on two legendary tokens.

I know they announced new ways to earn and use CP would be coming, but I can't remember if it was said when they'd have more news.

Thanks, guys =)

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, for CP news, we found out Jared's sentence last week..

wait, wrong cp...

i wish they would change the name....

But, on a real note.. the time-frame given was January for the next phase of CP usage if i remember correctly. There is an IceIX post around here somewhere about it.. i will dig it up, or someone else will.
  • rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Malcrof wrote:
    Well, for CP news, we found out Jared's sentence last week..

wait, wrong cp...

i wish they would change the name....

But, on a real note.. the time-frame given was January for the next phase of CP usage if i remember correctly. There is an IceIX post around here somewhere about it.. i will dig it up, or someone else will.

I believe it's next new feature after CP, not Next phase of CP.
    IceIX wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    TazFTW wrote:
    Oh, goody. A story involving Wolverine.
    Our next story after this will *not* involve Wolverine. Not sure it even involves any X-Men, come to think of it...

any new info on when the new gameplay will come
    As in the next new feature past Command Points? Possibly December, more likely January due to that whole Thanksgiving/holiday break thing really messing with dev timings. It's a biggie, so we want to make sure we have adequate test time on it before release.

Next new story past Hearts of Darkness? We'll be announcing that soon. Not too long after this one.

Link
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ah, thanks guys. I'll keep on saving, I can survive a month or so without two extra 4* covers.

Also yeah, I facepalmed when they called them "Command Points" too...