CP in daily resupply?

The Bookman
The Bookman Posts: 54
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
This was announced by David Moore... (pasted below). My question is this... Has anyone seen any CP in the daily resupply? I'm on day 296 today and haven't seen any yet since this was announced.

Command Points Added To Daily Rewards

by David [Hi-Fi] Moore » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:06 am

Greetings everyone,

We wanted to give you a heads-up that you will soon see Command Points being added to S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply rewards. To accommodate the new additions, the entire daily rewards list has been reconfigured. The longer you have played Marvel Puzzle Quest, the greater the amount of Command Point rewards you will receive in the days ahead.

*Important note: Daily rewards offered via S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply are not retroactively provided once changes have been made. For example, if a Hero Points or Iso-8 reward you received two weeks ago now lists a Command Points reward for that day instead - we would be unable to provide you with the new CP reward (as you have already passed that day and received your reward).

Thanks. We hope you enjoy the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply rewards!

Comments

• dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Only time I received CP awards in the dailies was the day after they were launched. I haven't received any since.
  • Yeah it is in there.

Refer to this for the exact days to receive your CP
    viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3642
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, I got some the day they were released. They come at 30 day intervals though, so we're only halfway through that circle.
  • Thanks for the info guys... Puts my mind at rest
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought we were supposed to get the equivalent of 25cp a month, which is what the average player would've earned from selling covers of covers had a cp value?

I've earned 5 through daily rewards so far, even if 1* covers were worth .1 of a point I would all have earned more cp from cover sales
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought we were supposed to get the equivalent of 25cp a month, which is what the average player would've earned from selling covers of covers had a cp value?

I've earned 5 through daily rewards so far, even if 1* covers were worth .1 of a point I would all have earned more cp from cover sales
    The amount of CPs you get in daily rewards increase over time. You only get 25 after day 730.
    As IceIX explained it, there was a chance selling covers would yield command points, and the daily reward amount would reflect this amount. The longer you've played, the more covers you will sell.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:

The amount of CPs you get in daily rewards increase over time. You only get 25 after day 730.
    As IceIX explained it, there was a chance selling covers would yield command points, and the daily reward amount would reflect this amount. The longer you've played, the more covers you will sell.

Thanks
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I'm getting 15 cps in two days. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • ZekeBarrett
    ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
    It appears I'll receive 10 Command Points on day 306.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 15 CP a few days back.
    I'm not spending them though. Wanna see what else they have planned for the currency. I'd hate to find out I could max my Iron Fist at last for just 60 CP or something =P
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have gotten 15 CP from daily resupply and tomorrow I get my 5th yellow Star Lord!!! Now I just need the Dev's to make him more useful.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    I'm on day 602. 15 cp are coming up on day 606.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Command points in daily rewards were added to the list on 11/4: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3642
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I see 15 on day 516.
    Funny side note, I briefly confused the CP icon with the LT icon and got really happy. icon_lol.gif
  • Day 471 here, I was logging into complain until I saw that coming up I've get 2 4hor covers, and 25 CPs (a 10 and a 15) and about 400 HP. So no complaints here!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 471 here, I was logging into complain until I saw that coming up I've get 2 4hor covers, and 25 CPs (a 10 and a 15) and about 400 HP. So no complaints here!

Nice! I just checked, between days 430 and 638, not a single cover i need.. ouch. Glad those CP are in there!