Let's have a Black Friday Sale!

ZekeBarrett
ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
Hey d3, let's have a Black Friday sale. It can be either the same as what was ran during the Anniversary or double up the Command Points w/purchase.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like this!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hey d3, let's have a Black Friday sale.

Not a bad idea. I'll mention it to the powers that be. Cyber Monday might be a better fit though?
    (It could be a bit late to get something rolling. You may be surprised how much planning and lead time we usually need for things.)

Thanks!
  • ZekeBarrett
    ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Thanks Hi-Fi! Maybe Cyber Monday would be more doable for the powers that be.
  • XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks Hi-Fi! Maybe Cyber Monday would be more doable for the powers that be.

You are really optimistic.

David, if approved belatedly could it still run? Black Friday / Cyber Monday are already becoming pretty "loose" days, I think Amazon started Black Friday on Monday. It could run on the actual day(s) next year.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Way too late for this year, especially with needed first-party approval on iOS.

Unless they only run it on Steam, which let's you do pretty much whatever you want.

And David...
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]You may be surprised how much planning and lead time we usually need for things.)
    I think those of us who have been around for two years know full well just how much planning and lead time you guys need for pretty much _everything_ icon_e_wink.gif
    Sorry, but this line made me chuckle icon_e_smile.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I could have sworn you had a Black Friday sale last year. I remember not buying any HP because I figured there would be a sale again during Christmas but there wasn't. Perhaps I am thinking of different holidays or something then.

Is there a history of dates that sales have run in the past?
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    icon_beast.png Hanksgiving
    icon_blackwidow.png Black Widow Friday
    icon_elektra.png Saiber Monday
  • Pogo wrote:
    :beast: Hanksgiving

55821693.jpg

Please. Stahp.
  • I WANT A BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!
    PLEASE!!! icon_e_smile.gif
  • ironpastor
    ironpastor Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    I write this post to ask if you are going to make the Black Friday as everybody do?
    I mean disccount in gold and Iso icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Deadpooool wrote:
    Pogo wrote:
    :beast: Hanksgiving

55821693.jpg

Please. Stahp.

Happy icon_antman.png Small Business Saturday, everybody!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Hey d3, let's have a Black Friday sale.

Not a bad idea. I'll mention it to the powers that be. Cyber Monday might be a better fit though?
    (It could be a bit late to get something rolling. You may be surprised how much planning and lead time we usually need for things.)

Thanks!

It...needed suggesting? It didn't just occur to you guys that aybe on a day where there are a butt load of sales in stores and games of all kinds that maybe you should get in on that, too?

This...baffles me.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I'm guessing nothing is happening on this front since we never heard a follow up response.