taking retreat damage after winning with old man logan

nyark
nyark Posts: 66 Match Maker
Here is a cute bug. Was playing PVP with Cap America and Old Man Logan on my team. After winning the match noticed that my guys were damaged on the next match. Cut to the chase, if I make the final winning blow with Cap's red and it triggers Wolvie's red then my team takes "retreat damage" 1/3 health after the match.
Thought I would report it to help others even though I personally won't use Wolvie much more because he's weak

Comments

• NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    I just encountered the exact same bug in cap pvp as well...makes him even less viable.
    btw isn't he supposed to heal the whole team, not just himself.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    tw isn't he supposed to heal the whole team, not just himself.
    No, but some versions of the game (German, definitely) had a mistranslation in the skill text so that it states that the heals the team. I don't know if this has been fixed yet.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    nyark wrote:
    Here is a cute bug. Was playing PVP with Cap America and Old Man Logan on my team. After winning the match noticed that my guys were damaged on the next match. Cut to the chase, if I make the final winning blow with Cap's red and it triggers Wolvie's red then my team takes "retreat damage" 1/3 health after the match.
    Thought I would report it to help others even though I personally won't use Wolvie much more because he's weak
    This was supposed to be fixed in version R88, but it looks like the fix didn't make it in or doesn't work. I haven't verified this personally, but someone else in my alliance has.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    DayvBang wrote:
    tw isn't he supposed to heal the whole team, not just himself.
    No, but some versions of the game (German, definitely) had a mistranslation in the skill text so that it states that the heals the team. I don't know if this has been fixed yet.

ah that would be the explanation. My version (german) still dispalys that:

"Stirb langsam: (Passiv) Sein Heilfaktor hält Logan auf den Beinen, aber andere profitieren jetzt auch davon. Zu Beginn jeder Runde regeneriert Wolverine die Gesundheit aller Teammitglieder dieses Kampfes um ...."

So really quite the mistranslation....another reason why I hate that I can't pick the language myself.
  • I've also been seeing this one for a bit. It also seems to trigger off of Bullseye 3* Contract Killer ability if he kills the last player. Basically, it looks like anytime an ability triggers after the last member of the enemy team was wiped out then you take retreat damage.

In case it is at all useful, I'm seeing this on the Android version.