Token Idea.

Marine8394
Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
OK. Since the majority of players seem tired of the same unneeded covers how about this? Create a token called PowerStar, or PowerWave. With this token a player applies it to a selected 1* 2* or 3* character, which in turn makes the character one star higher. Example. Jugg 1* becomes 2*. The player then can use covers to advance him to level max 94. Once maxed there he can advance to 3*. 4* 5* characters can use token for power colors only. That helps out the legendary token. Make the token earnable/mid-range easy to obtain. This revalues low tier covers. Makes ISO more valuable, and also stimulates another area of spending and earning potential. What you think? I am just a casual gamer but I really like this game and would like to see for years to come. Make mine marvel!

Comments

• OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to vote against this - I really don't want to see 5* jugs, which is what would inevitably happen with this system.

A lot of the lower tier characters would need re-working for higher tier
  • Marine8394
    Jugs 5* might be bad. Might be good. I just thought I would spitball something. Could set cap for star advancement. I just it as a way to revalue the old. It would make legendary tokens even more valuable.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think if they also scale power costs up when a character goes up a tier, e.g instead of jugs redtile.png being 6AP it then becomes 8AP at 2*, 10AP at 3* etc... then I would be in favour of this idea. The 1 and 2* characters AP costs are much lower then the higher tier ones so that would need to be fixed if they are to become higher tier.
  • Marine8394
    Yup exactly correct. They did it when they invented game they can do it again. Now i am not saying it should be scaled up radically where say a 3* Ares is hammering someone 5000 damage sunder,but its a workable idea. Powers stay the same, color and all ,just point differentials. Have to have maxed character to advance to new tier. It also helps accentuate legendary tokens.
  • Marine8394
    What I mean by accentuate legendary tokens is this. You earn this token and your sitting on a one power 5*, who is nothing more than point fodder in a battle, you can open your power upgrade window and pick which power to upgrade. Same with 4* characters.