vote for where i should spend my iso

TxMoose
TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in Roster and Level Help
where does my iso need to go? vote for prioritizing the following iso projects.

A - IMHB to 250 (currently up to 235 and rising)
B - IMHB to 270
C - Jean to 250 (currently at 220)
D - Jean to 270
E - put iso into SS (currently 1/2/2 at 255 still)
F - PX to 168 (currently 5/1/4 at 145)
G - GSBW to 166 (currently 140)
H - KK to 166 (from 140)

my current thinking is to do A and then C for sure. after that, I'm not sure what would be best. full roster in my sig. any thoughts are welcome.

for any with a similar SS - how useful is he? where/how do you use him most? is he worth anything in pvp? how effective of a scarecrow is he? at 300? 330? compared to, say a hb or jean? I only recently pulled his blue so up to now he's been only for seed teams.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    A.
    C.
    G.
    H.

in that order.

I left PX at 140 forever... when using Angels, it doesn't matter much on him, just covers
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any reason you'd skip Jean for KK and Widow?
  • Malcrof
    Any reason you'd skip Jean for KK and Widow?

Fixed it, was a typo. The only noticeable difference between 250 and 270 on JG and IMHB was a huge chunk of iso missing from my stockpile..
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks, Malcrof for the advice and Moose for the post. I find topics like this a lot more interesting than yet another 2* roster wanting to know who to keep and who to drop.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    well, I've found that the higher you get in the game, the more the actual people who are higher than you and can help are over on line, which I don't have. I appreciate and value the active segment of the forum ahead of me in the game. 2* players asking for help are in the right place because there are loads of players here who've been where they are. the higher you get, the less and less people can say that (not that I'm anything special - my thing got burned 19 times before it iced torch).

thought about posting this in general, but that would just create a move for a mod to make. my guess is there's only 1 or 2 more that might respond here.
  • Malcrof
    Some info for the future if you want it.. advice i have gotten from a few on the higher end.. cap your 5*s at 350 until you have 2 or 3 of them complete.. 350 is the boosted 4* cap, so won't dig into pve scaling or mmr too much once you have a mess o max 4*s.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    all right... if you have the iso that you could do B or D, you should be close (iso-wise) to being able to do A and C together... that would be my vote... the only difference i have found in having a 270 toon in higher end pvp is a slight deterrent... the difference between a 250 and 270 4* will be negligible to you, but psychologically, it is a slightly easier target for your opponents... i know i would rather target a lower level toon during a hop than a maxed one...
    Malcrof wrote:
    A.
    C.
    G.
    H.
    in that order.

Malcrof - any reason why you would value GSBW over KK? i would have ordered them; A., C., H., G... i find that GSBW if really only useful as a winfinite component, mainly due to the high cost of her skills... where KK has many uses, especially if you can spam her healing, and runs well with just about anyone... if you have time during the gauntlet, give my favorite pve team a spin, i call it the "green wave" kk in the middle, groot on the left and 3hor on the right... typically (when i bother to play pve) i run it through the easier nodes and any goon only hard nodes... it's so good that i find that even in grind time, no health packs are needed! (i actually just completed the entire first gauntlet (non-essentials) with this team and i think i only needed 3 total health packs to do it)...
  • Malcrof
    Salgy wrote:
    Malcrof - any reason why you would value GSBW over KK? i would have ordered them; A., C., H., G... i find that GSBW if really only useful as a winfinite component, mainly due to the high cost of her skills...

You nailed it right there, he has a covered PX and a covered SW, if he is going to run Angels , max level sniper is the KO.