EDIT" New feature coming soon? (thought it was superman)

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
The quest continues back to the Midwest…find out tomorrow what is coming to the game. #MarvelPuzzleQuest

hello next 5 star?

Comments

• Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Superman is not marvel character,
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lukoil wrote:
    Also, he's already in the game, he's called Sentry. Now we just need Gladiator and Hyperion too...
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Quebbster wrote:
    Lukoil wrote:
    Also, he's already in the game, he's called Sentry. Now we just need Gladiator and Hyperion too...
    I vote for Hyperion.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Didn't Civil War start with an incident in the Midwest?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it was Connecticut. Is that in the midwest?
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    I think it was Connecticut. Is that in the midwest?
    Nope Connecticut is definately East Coast. I thought it was Kentucky/Kansas, but I don't really read the comics so I can be way off. Maybe I'm thinking of Kingdom Come by DC.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Come on guys - got to be one of the Great Lakes Avengers, surely? I vote Mr. Immortal - they've got the "resurrection" mechanic there and ready to use from Phoenix!
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    My guess is new storyline introducing GhostRider
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    Any character in the Jessica Jones TV series from the midwest? I assume MPQ will be promoting it.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    It's obviously a TORNADO! Sharknado incoming....
  • rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Johnny Blaze is from Waukegan, Illinois. It doesn't get more midwest than that.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    after reading this again it has to be a new event

what is coming to the game

thought it said WHO is coming. What means new feature
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's no way they'd add Superman before Batman. Just not gonna happen.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    In the comic event Siege, Asgard crashed into Oklahoma. This also was the culmination of the Dark Reign storyline. I'm betting it has to do with that and the new story we were promised.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh God, I really really hope it's Siege and they're finally going to close out Dark Reign. Although I'm not sure how you go from the storyline they've set up so far, focused entirely in New York, to the battle of Broxton.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    The second link from Google for "Marvel Comics Midwest" is Purple Man and he will appear in Jessica Jones which starts in two days. Coincidence? icon_e_wink.gif
  • RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    Superman? Really?!? No way man. Ryu, Guile, Strider, and Megaman are all on deck before any lame DC comic. Midwest ya say? That's gotta be Guile... icon_lol.gif

Mavel vs Capcom Puzzle Quest. You heard it here first. Well, and probably last.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    rossmon wrote:

Counterpoint: Des Moines, Iowa.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    rossmon wrote:

Counterpoint: Des Moines, Iowa.

Quad Cities.

/drops the mic
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    I would LOVE to see the Great Lakes Avengers in this game -- perhaps all as one "character", a la Rocket & Groot.

Marvel.com's bio for Purple Man (the villain David Tennant is playing in the Jessica Jones series) says that the character was based out of the midwest for a time. I wouldn't put it past MPQ to have a tie-in for the upcoming show, as other Marvel games are doing the same this week.

the "Siege" event would be a great excuse to finally finish off the Dark Avengers storyline... but I would hope, if they did that, that they'd use it an excuse to finally introduce the already in-code Norman Osborn (Iron Patriot)