Creating Problems for Myself

2»

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    The game decided my roster slot crisis wasn't bad enough and threw me another 4* character that I don't already have.

It sounds stupid to complain about getting too much but I guess this is how money is made. I'm only 100hp short of a roster slot anyway and I've already decided that 3* spidey is toast along with GSBW (1 cover) so hopefully that will solve it.

EDIT: Before anyone says "Stop opening legendary tokens," Carnage popped out of an event token
    The key is stop opening tokens period in il you have enough HP for a slot. That means standard tokens, heroic and event tokens. I know the odds are terrible but if you are HP starved resist the urge. tokens do not expire but covers do. Also see how much HP can you get from PVP. Can you join late and hit the first HP progression? Or join early and get the HP progression. If you are not looking to get top 100 don't shield but if you can get progression HP and eventually HP it will add up. Roster spots are brutal and you have to reall be smart about how you want HP as a FTP player
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    The game decided my roster slot crisis wasn't bad enough and threw me another 4* character that I don't already have.

It sounds stupid to complain about getting too much but I guess this is how money is made. I'm only 100hp short of a roster slot anyway and I've already decided that 3* spidey is toast along with GSBW (1 cover) so hopefully that will solve it.

EDIT: Before anyone says "Stop opening legendary tokens," Carnage popped out of an event token
    The key is stop opening tokens period in il you have enough HP for a slot. That means standard tokens, heroic and event tokens. I know the odds are terrible but if you are HP starved resist the urge. tokens do not expire but covers do. Also see how much HP can you get from PVP. Can you join late and hit the first HP progression? Or join early and get the HP progression. If you are not looking to get top 100 don't shield but if you can get progression HP and eventually HP it will add up. Roster spots are brutal and you have to reall be smart about how you want HP as a FTP player

This is exactly what I do, but because my roster isn't extensive enough to compete in both PVE and PVP I often sacrifice PVP as the rewards I'm able to obtain are usually worse. I've finished my legendary progression for PVE so just hit the BOP PVP for the HP and I'm sitting in 2nd place icon_lol.gif obviously I won't stay there as I wont shield but still funny that I'm 2nd. BOP is actually pretty good for transitioners like myself as my entire roster is semi useful.

Side Note: I find it really ironic that Malcrof and udonmefoo managed to cause themselves problems in a thread titled creating problems for myself
  • udonomefoo wrote:
    Deadpooool wrote:
    ...buy a new slot whenever a new toon is released...

I didn't know you were one of those people who calls them toons!!

THIS JUST IN: udonomefoo is looking for a new alliance!

icon_exclaim.gificon_eek.gificon_redface.gif
  • Malcrof wrote:
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Deadpooool wrote:
    ...buy a new slot whenever a new toon is released...

I didn't know you were one of those people who calls them toons!!

THIS JUST IN: udonomefoo is looking for a new alliance!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17370

please keep thread on topic, whatever the topic actually is.... i am sure it isn't random people looking for an alliance

Anyway, Moddy Modpants, methinks this thread is about the discussion on how to be able to afford roster slots once you reach a certain point in MPQ. About ways to advance through the game without spending any real-life cash. You need to calm your twitchy yellowfingers. icon_razz.gif

P.S. no malice towards you intended, Malcrof. Seriously. Please don't ban me. again.