Steam command points

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Didn't see a thread about this anywhere, and I know it's been a topic of concern for Steam users, but I just logged into the "new feature rollout, have 5 command points!" notification on my Steam account.

Heads up, y'all.

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    yea i got 5 pts had no idea why thanks ice for looking out for steam players....
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed I got 5 CP but I was so busy skipping through the token and HP rewards from events ending that I didn't read why I got it.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed I got 5 CP but I was so busy skipping through the token and HP rewards from events ending that I didn't read why I got it.

It didn't really SAY why. I'm just guessing it's the Steam equivalent of the mobile rewards, because my mobile account wasn't greeted by a similar message today.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    DFiPL wrote:

It didn't really SAY why. I'm just guessing it's the Steam equivalent of the mobile rewards, because my mobile account wasn't greeted by a similar message today.
    Exactly this. We simply passed out the 5 CP to anyone that plays on Steam regardless of other variables since there's no way they could connect to FB to earn that 5 CP.