4 guys and a comic podcast

Deadpool369
Deadpool369 Posts: 53 Match Maker
edited December 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
This Sunday 4 guys and a comic podcast will be doing an interview with Joe from d3. Red skull is looking for questions to ask him so if anyone has a question head over to fb and send red your questions..https://m.facebook.com/groups/690559430 ... =typeahead

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Removed link, as it directs to a closed group and requires a join to even see if content is accurate, if a red name posts that this is good info, will sticky

2nd edit.. all is well.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Malcrof wrote:
    Removed link, as it directs to a closed group and requires a join to even see if content is accurate, if a red name posts that this is good info, will sticky

The link is still there, btw.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi,

The link is fine and legit. The podcast is a thing that's happening with Joe. icon_e_wink.gif

-Hi-Fi
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    The podcast guys must have been promised exclusive answers to questions like, "Why is 20 Iso still a thing?" and "Why does having a 5* ruin my scaling?"
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know Joe Fletcher is D3 Go!, but I hope this isn't like the previous Demiurge Q&A's where a few of the most liked questions get answered, a lot of them get ignored, and we find out what IceIX's favorite breakfast foods are.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    lukewin wrote:
    I know Joe Fletcher is D3 Go!, but I hope this isn't like the previous Demiurge Q&A's where a few of the most liked questions get answered, a lot of them get ignored, and we find out what IceIX's favorite breakfast foods are.

Hmm Joe Fletcher seems always so hands-on with the game that I thought he was Demiurge, but no I just checked and you are right, he's a D3 Go Producer.
  • lukewin wrote:

As the guy who asked the breakfast question (French toast, pancakes, waffles), I'm glad they answered it.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Pylgrim wrote:
    lukewin wrote:

Hmm Joe Fletcher seems always so hands-on with the game that I thought he was Demiurge, but no I just checked and you are right, he's a D3 Go Producer.
    Isn't Joe Fletcher IceIX.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Pylgrim wrote:
    lukewin wrote:

Isn't Joe Fletcher IceIX.
    Yep. Also, I have zero clue what is going to be asked and have no real intention of sidestepping any questions. Anyone who has asked me something at a con probably knows that pretty well. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Any more info on this?
  • posting to subscribe. I'd love to listen when this cast is up.

easy...marc
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    FYI, this was posted and it is an awesome interview. From memory here are some notes on what was covered as it relates to MPQ.

- There are a couple new features coming and it sounds like they want to roll everything out all at once to avoid chaos and not letting people adjust.
    - Something like a cross-event leaderboard (bigger than seasons, over all events PvE and PvP) or some sort of goal based system is coming to dole out more rewards for playing. Could be like a daily resupply but tied to the amount you play, not just playing once per day.
    - They will be adjusting CP flow by the above feature and allowing new ways to earn it. Another hint at selling covers for CP and being able to buy 3* and 4* character covers with CP.
    - They are aware of the issues around legendary tokens and how the randomness affects both actual and perceived notions of player progression. They want to fix this.
    - They are aware of the issues with scaling that adding a 5* to a L94 roster can cause as well as more general issues with the current power level of 5*s. Expect these to be fixed.
    - More new stories and new characters, both heroes and villains, new and variants. An All-New Avenger was teased which basically cements Miles Morales as the next 4*.
    - Don't expect more 3* and most new characters will be 4* but they will still release the one-off 1* and 2* .

In all it sounds like some massive changes are coming and they will be for the better though as always the devil is in the details.

Please forgive any mistakes, I am going off of memory and could have some things wrong but the basic jist is as above.

Thanks to IceIX for being so as forthcoming as he was without giving everything away. Looking forward to what is coming to MPQ!