My next move?

yogi_
yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
nextmove.jpg

Also nomination for highest number of a single color on a board without triggering a match-5 and highest number of match-5 opportunities in a turn.

Someone give me a move and I'll play it.

Comments

• Iridious
    Iridious Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Interesting set up! Personally I'd resist the urge to start with the blacks and take that yellow match 4, should make the blacks drop in as a double match 3 and leave another black L-shaped match 5 underneath you can make after.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Iridious wrote:
    Interesting set up! Personally I'd resist the urge to start with the blacks and take that yellow match 4, should make the blacks drop in as a double match 3 and leave another black L-shaped match 5 underneath you can make after.

Done. Matched yellow, made a double match 3 and have a south east facing right angle match 5 coming up.

You are good!!!
  • rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    yogi_ wrote:

Also nomination for highest number of a single color on a board without triggering a match-5 and highest number of match-5 opportunities in a turn.

Someone give me a move and I'll play it.

um.... close to double here!
    xKOBALTx wrote:
    moogles85 wrote:
    31 greens on a stable board.
    36W9HaA.jpg
    Interesting. Made me think of when I did something similar during the first Ultron run. Never thought anything of it at the time, just did it for the laughs. Turns out it was 31, too.
    ooBgt5f.jpg

Edit: Fixing weird format issue.

Not me, but gotta give credit when do.