Game will not allow me to build a 2nd cover

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
i got cage right now 5 4 4 and got another Red i want to build a 2nd cage so i spend 1000 for a slot... it says i must either remove one of the yellows or black it will NOT ALLOW me to build a 2nd ... if i knew this i would never got the slot

Comments

• Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    OJSP wrote:
    If you're playing on the phone, tap on the star that's visible on the right hand side.

It's present on the PC version as well, although it's very small and I didn't know what it was for until very recently (design could make this button's function more obvious)
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    slidecage wrote:
    i got cage right now 5 4 4 and got another Red i want to build a 2nd cage so i spend 1000 for a slot... it says i must either remove one of the yellows or black it will NOT ALLOW me to build a 2nd ... if i knew this i would never got the slot

maybe the game is finally trying to tell you to stop handcuffing yourself with poorly covered and underleveled toons?!?

Moderator edit: Please do not post personal attacks, harass other users, or derail threads with off-topic references to other discussions.

Continued posts like this could result in a temporary ban from the forums. -DayvBang
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Salgy wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

maybe the game is finally trying to tell you to stop handcuffing yourself with poorly covered and underleveled toons?!?
    It's one thing to bring this up in threads related to scaling, but bringing it into unrelated Bugs and Technical Issues threads is just harassment.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it's not very clear how to do it, had to ask on the forums here when I wanted my duplicate OBW a while back. That little star lets you start a duplicate. After that, I go to my roster to add covers to existing abilities because I don't want to accidentally add to the wrong one.