Known Issue: Balance Of Power Event

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
Hi everyone,

The Balance of Power event is incoming just around the corner and we wanted to give you a heads-up about a known issue.

Currently Balance of Power does not take into account the recent addition of 5-Stars to the game. That means, while 1, 2, 3, and 4-Stars will all be equalized at level 270, 5-Stars will maintain their current levels. The issue was caught too late to switch the event out for another, and because the event will occur in the Versus off-season, it was determined that development time would remain focused on other priorities/fixes.

After this occurrence, the Balance of Power event will be properly re-tuned to take 5-Stars into account. Another upside is that the number of players that have developed 5-Star characters is still low (so most players seeing a 5-Star should largely be able to Headbutt Silver Surfer into oblivion anyway).

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

- Hi-Fi & IceIX

P.S. It was also too late to rename the event "Imbalance of Power."

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, that's unfortunate. Kudos for getting out in front of it, though.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hero-Envy-HulkvsSilverSurfer.JPG
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

Argh, don't leave us hanging, Malcrof!
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    <insert John Cena intro here>
  • Hey,
    Just to check if some people have the same problem as I do.
    I've played the balance of power event and haven't received my rewards. For a day and a half, the ended event was showing "Awaiting Rewards" but nothing came until it disappeared.
    I've sent a ticket to the support but i was just wondering if somebody got the same trouble...