Sim bug?

Realstuff_NameChange
Realstuff_NameChange Posts: 64 Match Maker
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I've been unable to play in the last hour of the season sim. I should have been able to play a few matches to have hit top 500 for the season, but upon skipping someone who was only worth 5 points, my nodes disappeared and I ended up with no nodes in the sim. Exiting the sim made it so the sim was greyed out and I couldn't reenter, so I can't do those couple of matches required to get the last couple of places to top 500.

Is this a bug or is the sim supposed to close early?

xyFYGpc.jpg

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a bug. It seems pretty widespread from what I see from Alliance ma yes and on Line.
  • Realstuff_NameChange
    Realstuff_NameChange Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Damn. Guess I probably shouldn't hold my breath hoping I'll be given the 100 HP I would have earned eh? icon_neutral.gif
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can't say for sure. If the past rings true, since it affected nearly everyone no one will get comp. Sorry. icon_e_sad.gif
  • furygunner
    furygunner Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    I gotten this same thing 30 mins from Season end.
    I was 1 match from getting 2k pts and I lost, and after that a skip and then all was greyed out with no opponents to choose from.
    I only get to fight when someone fights me and win, which means I gotta probably win 3 in a row to get to 2k.

And yes i agree with the earlier reply.
    Probably no compensation and that sucks when this is happening with no major event going on and yet still blaming on server.

====================

D3 Go! Customer Support (RK) (D3 Go!)

Nov 16, 12:53

Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

We deeply apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding regarding the issue involving the Shield Simulation PvP event from Season XX. What you are describing is what happens when a player runs out of targets to fight in the Shield Simulation PvP event. If you run out of opponents to find, the server needs to update and find new targets in order to continue. We deeply apologize for anyone who may have experienced the issue at the end of the Season XX event, and were unable to participate in matches because of it.

Due to this issue being wide spread, we are unable to offer compensation to players on an individual level. It would be unfair to credit one player without crediting all players affected by the issue. Therefore, if there is to be a compensation, it will be en mass, and it will be announced on the forums. We ask your patience as a decision is reached, and suggest that you keep an eye on the forums in order to receive the most current information regarding your issue. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support/

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.
  • furygunner
    furygunner Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Realcrap wrote:
    Damn. Guess I probably shouldn't hold my breath hoping I'll be given the 100 HP I would have earned eh? icon_neutral.gif

its worst for me.. 4 star cyclops..