Crashing and scoring anomalies.

Scoring anomalies.

A legacy problem. So I get attacked in the shield simulator, and lose say 35 points. I click for my rematch , and notice that not only was the team that beat me fore example 3 4 star players, but my points for vanquishing my loss are 5 or less. What exactly is the problem here? Why are new splash banners and cover art taking precedence over this?

Crashing.

Now I go into the simulator to try to scrape some points up, and BOOM. The game crashes, as it does several times per week, as I start the match. Then I reload the game, and have not only lost the match, I've lost the buffs I've used, and my 3 characters are injured. Funny now no other application ever crashes on my android like this. Ever.

So seriously wondering where on the priority list things like this are ( in between new 12 star characters and blockbusters like thanos' belly is rumbling ).

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    1. Scoring- these are not anomalies. Scores were intentionally reduced to prevent people working together to beat each other and drive each others scores higher.

2. If you're having a crashing issue, you'll need to provide the full specs of your device, and I would consider submitting a ticket with the details. I haven't heard of any common crashes on Android, and without more info would be likely to assume that it's your device rather than the game.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gaudium wrote:
    Scoring anomalies.

A legacy problem. So I get attacked in the shield simulator, and lose say 35 points. I click for my rematch , and notice that not only was the team that beat me fore example 3 4 star players, but my points for vanquishing my loss are 5 or less. What exactly is the problem here?
    The points you get/lose from a match are based solely on your current score and your opponent's current score. The contents of their roster are not a factor. If you were attacked by someone just starting to climb, you'd see exactly the scenario you described.
  • So it's an abysmally bad design and or an unintended consequence of fixing another bad design.

Makes perfect sense given who we are dealing with.