CP in PVE 48 hour nods why so different

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
first off hopefuly they keep them this way

usually only top 10 get 1 pt what is Way too small just noticed in the florida 48 hour nod

top 2 get 3 cp (could see cause its a 48 hour nod)
to 10 get 2 cp (again 48 hour node)
top 50 get 1 cp
top 100 get 1

neither do 24 hour nodes give top 50 or 100... I think it was set up this way to start out with and it was just a matter of time before top 100 got CP pts in PVE cause i thought when i asked ICE how many pts will the normal person get and he goes what you asking top 100 (unless he meant top 10)

either way hopefully they keep it to top 100 gets pts per round or at least top 50

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    also the 2 big nodes hand out 2 CP prizes instead of 1.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    also the 2 big nodes hand out 2 CP prizes instead of 1.

i could see that with the thing being 48 hours (1cp every 24 hours) i never noticed them yesterday though)

would think double the rewards so could see maybe top 50 but top 100? love to see it stay this way (will never happen though)
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    As a pve guy who placed first in the last 8 subs, I'm mildly annoyed at the fact that the 48 hour sub will offer 3 points for first place rather than 4 points. But I guess providing more incentive for players to push in this sub (rather than t10 getting 1 cp) is for the greater good. icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    puppychow wrote:
    As a pve guy who placed first in the last 8 subs, I'm mildly annoyed at the fact that the 48 hour sub will offer 3 points for first place rather than 4 points. But I guess providing more incentive for players to push in this sub (rather than t10 getting 1 cp) is for the greater good. icon_e_ugeek.gif

Couple reasons why I think 2 day PvE subs aren't 4 CP for first/second:
    1) There's only 1 final grind, as opposed to 2 grinds with day long subs
    2) There is more CP given out as placement rewards. Day long subs don't extend CP out to top 100
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was hoping t50 for cp would be the new normal (t100 was too much to hope for). Seeing it back at t10 for the final sub was a kick in the nuts.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    I was hoping t50 for cp would be the new normal (t100 was too much to hope for). Seeing it back at t10 for the final sub was a kick in the nuts.

Agreed here, I think t50 was very fair for all subs.