Taco Vault

--cfi--
--cfi-- Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
How does this drawing routine work? Is it WYSIWYG or randomly? I did a lot of counting for weeks now and it's obvious that the 4*-covers are often placed as the ninth token from start. But this is only where you can see them, if you try to "catch" them and let the process stop just (with perfect timing) when the desired cover should show up (like it did the last 3 to 11 times...) ooops, it's gone and you draw - let's say - OBW instead icon_rolleyes.gif. It feels, like playing the shell game, but this time it's not a pea and three shells, but shiny covers... but I feel cheated, too.

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    It's completely randomized the moment you click to "open" it. The rotating images you see don't affect your pick at all.
    Also this isn't really a topic for the bug forum.
  • --cfi--
    --cfi-- Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Well, if it isn't a bug (as I hoped) then I am wondering, what the motivation behind this "feature" might be. The rotating images let many users think, that - with a little luck and good timing - they were able to have a fair chance to get a desired cover or token. Many of them spend real money to get another chance... there are no warnings that this feature is randomized and that good timing has no effect at all.
    My fault - maybe I have just to rethink the relationship between the player/customer and the publisher and should search for another entertaining pastime where sportmanship really counts.