Forum Thread

aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
Forum post.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• My precise number is 55, the vast majority of which were either granted via alliance purchases or the initial freebie burst. I want to say that I earned 15-18.
  • A current total of 91 for me (66 remaining)

Got all of the available freebies. (facebook, past purchases, being handsome, DPDQ)
    Got all of the available PVE nodes (wasn't going to grind for top 2/10 in subs)
    Got top 5 in PVPs.
    Got an alliance that has bought a few things.

I feel like I might be on the high side of "average", but nowhere near close to the megawhale alliances.
    I'm quite ok with that. An extra token or two per season for playing the way I usually play is fine by me.

Based on my current play patterns, I foresee usually finishing top 5/10 in PVP (6 CPTS a week), getting the ones in nodes (~2/day)(we haven't had any 48 hour subs yet, so that might change in some way), so maybe 20 a week, or 80 a month. 2-4 tokens per month on average.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    54 at the end of the week, but only because the timing for getting 15 of them in Resupply was pretty sweet. Only 1 came from someone in the alliance making a purchase. But I'm pretty sure that someone was the person who started this topic, so that's something!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit 50 today. I got most of them from PVE nodes and a top 25 finish in PVP. If I can get 25 per week I I would be very happy. I think realistically 30-35 every 2 weeks is more realistic.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    65 - saving for 720! Hah. That's if I ever pull a 5* from a,leg token, that's yet to happen from around 50 leg tokens.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    48 - my alliance is less loose with their wallets lol. and my time of the month doesn't hit for a few weeks. timed my start date wrong. why didn't I know this back then?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    20 from freebies, waiting on 5 for "no we didn't forget about Steam but we totally forgot about Steam"
    13 from alliance
    12 from placement/pve grinding.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    25 from freebies. Got all pve cp - 14? +1 for placement one sub. 2+1+1 for pvp placement. +7 from alliance.

Expect to continue with just the pve node rewards and possibly 1 pt per pvp. Not worth the effort to do more than that for me.
  • whoami24601
    whoami24601 Posts: 94
    edited November 2015
    Through the end of Prodigal Son yesterday I got 91. Redeemed three Legendaries on Wednesday, have 16 CP now. Haven't hit first Hunt sub yet.

I got the free 25 (DDQ is free enough lol).
    Got only 1 for the first PS sub, then both for all remaining subs.
    0 through progression in either PvE or PvP.
    0 through daily rewards, day 591 now.
    Bunch through alliance purchases. I wasn't entirely counting. At least 30.

Plan moving forward is get the 2/day from PvE nodes, and anything other than that is just gravy.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    About 65 I think. Got the freebies, 15 from daily resupply, top 10 in the PvPs, and all of the CPs that were in nodes. Someone in the alliance also bought a Stark Salary
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    75 I believe, including 15 from the daily rewards.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    About 50-ish. 24 from my allience, about 26 from rewards and the initial burst.
    Got another 10 coming tomorrow for the daily
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I got all the freebies except Facebook, plus one from an alliance mate's purchase, plus a re supply drop of 15. All told, 36. One pack, plus 11 currently leftover.

Had the kids again this week, so no PVE reward chasing for me.
  • 20three
    20three Posts: 371

Got a Cyclops now I'm down to 6, it'll be awhile until another one so I probably should have savored that token more...