Upcoming 1k rewards list

udonomefoo
udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Are the pvp 1k rewards on a known rotation? I've seen people complain about expecting one thing and seeing another before, but I've never seen a list. Does anyone maintain one? Considering buying a couple covers w/hp I have and don't want to burn myself by buying the 5th cover for something that will come up 2-3 pvp's from now.

Comments

• Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    It is all alphabetical. For a list of who is coming next you can go to the legendary draw rate list to see who is coming up. The next cover down from the first place reward is usually the 1k reward on the next pvp. For example: Red Thing is top prize for Patch pvp so Yellow Thing should be the 1k for next pvp.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is all alphabetical. For a list of who is coming next you can go to the legendary draw rate list to see who is coming up. The next cover down from the first place reward is usually the 1k reward on the next pvp. For example: Red Thing is top prize for Patch pvp so Yellow Thing should be the 1k for next pvp.

No idea it was that simple. Thanks.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=35018

See the above link for all the info you need on this, locking this thread for now
This discussion has been closed.