Does anyone else do this?

Options
MennoKnight
MennoKnight Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I love my Spider-Man, but I make a recurring dumb mistake when I use OBW too. I will hit her Blue instead of Spidey's at the worst time in a match, cleaning out my blue AP for nothing. Just wiped on Simulator Hard Mode 04 because of this.

I'm especially bad when one of 'em is a required character, which changes the character order.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Comments

• I have the same problem, especially with mags and rags red in lightning rounds with them taking new positions every few rounds.
  • The mistake I'll make with Spidey sometimes is accidentally clicking his yellow when I wanted to hit his blue. Wiping out all my webs.

I did one yesterday, where I thought Loki's black could flip Doom's strike tiles, so I kept mashing his black. Instead of working it was flipping tiles underneath the overlay. I got so frustrated until I realized it can't work on them.
  • I sometimes do that when using characters with passive abilities that switch the page (why oh why does this happen?) causing me to use wrong ability when not looking properly.