edited November 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
wolverines01dellotto.jpg
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
Sabretooth

healthpack.png
Lv. 70: 3000
Lv. 170: 7000

Attacks:

blackflag.pngPassive Redemption: It took the death of his rival, but Sabretooth is finally trying to redeem himself for all the bad deeds he's done. If the enemy were to deal 10% damage out of an ally's health, Sabretooth quickly takes the blow and generates 1 Yellow AP.
2 Covers: Now activates if the enemy deals 8% damage out of an ally's health and generates 2 Yellow AP.
3 Covers: Generates 3 Yellow AP.
4 Covers: Generates 4 Yellow AP.
5 Covers: Generates 5 Yellow AP.
MAX LEVEL: Same

yellowflag.png 10 AP Frenzy: Sabretooth's healing factor activates as Sabretoooth's Frenzy continues to build up. Heal 5% of health and creates a strength 80 Strike tile.
2 Covers: Creates a strength 105 Strike tile. Now heals 10% health
3 Covers: Creates a strength 175 Strike tile. Now heals 20% health
4 Covers: Creates a strength 225 Strike tile. Now heals 30% health
5 Covers: Creates a strength 300 Strike tile. Now heals 35% health.
MAX LEVEL: Creates a strength 600 strike tile.

redflag.png 7 AP Hack and Slash: Sabretooth hacks and slashes at the enemy with his adamantium tipped claws. Deals 500 damage and destroys 2 chosen basic tiles. Destroyed tiles do not deal extra damage or gain AP.
2 Covers: Deals 950 damage and destroys 3 basic tiles.
3 Covers: Deals 1100 damage and destroys 5 basic tiles.
4 Covers: Deals 1650 damage, destroys 5 chosen basic tiles and 3 other random basic tiles.
5 Covers: Deals 2000 damage, destroys 5 chosen basic tiles and 5 other random basic tiles. Destroyed tiles do not deal extra damage or gain AP.
MAX LEVEL: Deals 4000 damage and destroys 5 chosen basic tiles and 5 other random basic tiles.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Great spec out btw, and nice choice of covers!

Some feedback:
    blackflag.png - none, i like it!
    yellowflag.png - healing should be a little more than 10% , even 2* wolvies passive is higher. This is a 4*, and since it is not a passive or a cd, but an AP triggered, the heal should be more significant.. maybe 35% or more at max covers?
    redflag.png Being a low AP skill, i understand the low damage (like XFW green), but i would make the destroyed tiles more like BE, and allow you to select them.. he has 10 adamantium tipped fingers.. he can be precise if he needs to !

Would his Health be on the lower end like XFW?
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Needs more health and heals must be stronger; maybe even better than X-23. He doesn't have adamantium attacking his healing factor.

He is the sort of character that takes pleasure in gutting you, boy..
  • slantedandenchanted
    slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Great spec out btw, and nice choice of covers!

Some feedback:
    blackflag.png - none, i like it!
    yellowflag.png - healing should be a little more than 10% , even 2* wolvies passive is higher. This is a 4*, and since it is not a passive or a cd, but an AP triggered, the heal should be more significant.. maybe 35% or more at max covers?
    redflag.png Being a low AP skill, i understand the low damage (like XFW green), but i would make the destroyed tiles more like BE, and allow you to select them.. he has 10 adamantium tipped fingers.. he can be precise if he needs to !

Would his Health be on the lower end like XFW?

Updated!
  • Malcrof
    Options
    It won't let me upvote for some reason.

Ok, one final thing, on the yellowflag.png up the strike tile at max covers/levels.. i would put it at least around Sentry's, but not as powerful as Fury's since it requires a little less ap.. so about 575 or so? This is a 4*, and one to rival X-23 and the like!
  • slantedandenchanted
    slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks. I thought it would be fitting considering X-23 is in the game and for a little while sabretooth took on Wolverine's role in the avengers comics. He'd be a really interesting addition to the game and I think he could be a worthy rival to the All new Wolverine (:

Also, updated again.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Thanks. I thought it would be fitting considering X-23 is in the game and for a little while sabretooth took on Wolverine's role in the avengers comics. He'd be a really interesting addition to the game and I think he could be a worthy rival to the All new Wolverine (:

Also, updated again.

Won't let me +1, but now a very viable 4*!