Team Up's displayed incorrectly

This issue started after the latest patch:

While in-battle, TU's are not being displayed properly. Sometimes their character logo is displayed incorrectly, often replaced by another 1 of the 3 TU's you're allowed to bring into battle for instance if i have a juggernaut and a obw in the 3 TU's, the juggernaut logo is replaced by OBW's, though Jug's skill remains.
At other times the topmost TU does not provide the description of the skill being used, and replaced some other kind of text informing us how to use the TU function, yet the logo of the TU brought into the battle is correctly displayed.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Deadpooool wrote:
    This issue started after the latest patch:

While in-battle, TU's are not being displayed properly. Sometimes their character logo is displayed incorrectly, often replaced by another 1 of the 3 TU's you're allowed to bring into battle for instance if i have a juggernaut and a obw in the 3 TU's, the juggernaut logo is replaced by OBW's, though Jug's skill remains.
    I have also seen this issue. I even took a screenshot, but I appear to have deleted it while drunk.
  • I have had this issue repeatedly the past few days. I also have had all but three team ups deleted.Maybe I used 17 team ups without realizing it?
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I've seen this one recently. Took screenshots too.

As you can see, my used-up Sonic Boom took on Black Panther's icon, whereas his ROTP borrowed Fury's. I did have a Fury TU in the first slot, so that one remained correct.

yIuivn4l.jpg
    JLluXP3l.jpg
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This issue is scheduled to be fixed in the R88 patch. Based the schedule of past releases, it will probably be released tomorrow.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    SkmDIYu.jpg?1