Roster Cost

With the amount of new characters coming out, PLEASE lower the amount of hero points it cost to open new slots, why are people that play all the time getting penalized by having to buy slots at such high cost...we should be rewarded for playing!!!

Comments

• alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Ice previously was quite open that this is a bug earner for them so they can't do very much - if you are going to make this suggestion you'll need to propose somethings that replaced the lost revenue - they need to be able to pay themselves after all
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    I would happily pay a one-time fee if it gave me unlimited roster space, but I don't think I'd be willing to go higher than about 30 USD. There's a decent chance they bring in enough money from whale spenders that they don't miss money from people like me who won't buy in-game currency but would pay it flat if given the chance.

Of course, making that option available would take away the "strategy" of deciding which of your earned rewards you're going to have to sacrifice.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    They'd still get you when you ran out of iso trying to level all those characters.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    just think of the outrage there would be if they came on the fourms tomorrow and said

Okay we cave we are going to limit slots to 200 HP per slot BUT no refunds will be issued. People were pissed when they found out that CP was not going to be back rewarded now figure that times one billion when people spent tons on slots and getting nothing back.

pretty sure they said slots will always be max at 1000 hp per. If you play every day PVE/PVP toss in around 20 to 50 bucks you will never have to put another dime into this company again.