Honestly, I'm loving Simulator

Options
Puritas
Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I think the devs got it right this time, which is really nice to see after the last two depressing PvE events icon_e_smile.gif
At first glance when I saw the boosted characters, I was thinking "Ugh ffs, they just want people to use the least popular characters."

But then I tried it. And with the scaling boost system, I was tearing through hardmore with my level 2x Daken, Capt, classic storm, and loki (but not moonstone because she's still le terribl icon_e_sad.gif )
Add that to locking some of the super popular characters in some of the fights (OBW, Patch, Spidey {although that was a stupid easy fight} ), it was a really nice chance to shake things up and play in ways I wouldn't usually play.

Add to which the level scaling this time seems reasonable (it actually goes down overnight oh joy), progression rewards pump in considerably more ISO, and the fights are challenging without simply boosting everyone to 230, and I'm a tiny happy kitty icon_e_smile.gif

I kinda just wish there were more things I could justify giving you money for, but that's an issue for another time.