Question about Cheating

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm curious. How many of the people who are constantly complaining about cheaters...

A) change their clock to get free heals?
B) consider changing their clock for free heals to be cheating?

Comments

• B..........................................
  • Wow. I was really expecting more comments than this. Did I hit a nerve?
  • You didn't hit a nerve, just nobody cares. You also asked a loaded question: "which of you cheaters complain about other cheaters?"

Most people who play games play for the love of the game, especially those you'll find here who are trying to be part of a community of fellow match-3 lovers. So most people look at this thread, roll their eyes, and move on. The only reason I'm here is b/c you dropped into the Macho thread.
  • That's not at all what I asked.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    You can heal by screwing with your clock?
  • Health packs can be obtained in the following ways
    1. SHIELD Resupply
    2. Award
    3. Allocated at a fixed rate
      Adjusting the clock to obtain health packs circumvents that fixed rate. It is cheating.
    4. Redeemed with Hero Points (1:50/5:200)
      Heath packs obtained sooner than the fixed rate are valued at 50 HP. The developers appear to consider time as a commodity, they provide a bonus health pack in consideration of remaining time on the countdown in the buy 4 get one free bonus (200 HP).

The developers have limited health packs such a manner that they must be redeemed with time (fixed regeneration or earned as award) or hero points. Obtaining health packs outside of these methods is cheating.