Ey B0ss

Unknown
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Shouldn't Command points have more options than just legendary tokens? I mean you're investing time from your life for them.I'd like to hear what y'all have in mind.

(Straight up standard token instead of 20 ISO?) cardpack.png

Comments

• I think no one would want to trade CPs gains after grinding the same node 10-15 times to win a standard token. icon_lol.gif
  • It was meant more as a P.S not bloody standards for cp haha
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    vinicius18 wrote:
    I think no one would want to trade CPs gains after grinding the same node 10-15 times to win a standard token. icon_lol.gif

He was suggesting standard tokens instead of the 20 iso..

But yes, other uses for CP were mentioned as "in the works" and they will be addressing the 3* transition as well.. patience!
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    I wouldnt mind more outlets for CPs....but also more ways to earn them.

For spending, I could see the following:
    1 CP => Standard
    3 CP => Heroic
    4 CP => Event
    15 CP => 3* cover level
    50 CP => 4* cover level

For earning I wouldnt mind:
    Heroic token => 1 CP
    Event token => 2 CP
    3* cover => 3 CP
    4* cover => 6 CP
    It would have to be kept low to avoid flooding CP, but selling covers for ISO is demoralizing. This way you would at least feel like you are still making progress when you pull that 17th IW yellow.....

Feel free to add, as Im sure I missed some things which would be nice to sell for CP. And let me know if you think my values are too high/low.

Thanks for the read!
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    CP's can be used to level up 5*'s too. 75 of them for one cover rank, but it's something at least. (though it will be a long time before I can start worrying about transition.)
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tatercat wrote:
    CP's can be used to level up 5*'s too. 75 of them for one cover rank, but it's something at least. (though it will be a long time before I can start worrying about transition.)

720, not 75.
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    Tatercat wrote:

I think its 720 for one cover rank, not 75
  • MarvelMan wrote:
    I wouldnt mind more outlets for CPs....but also more ways to earn them.

For spending, I could see the following:
    1 CP => Standard
    3 CP => Heroic
    4 CP => Event
    15 CP => 3* cover level
    50 CP => 4* cover level

For earning I wouldnt mind:
    Heroic token => 1 CP
    Event token => 2 CP
    3* cover => 3 CP
    4* cover => 6 CP
    It would have to be kept low to avoid flooding CP, but selling covers for ISO is demoralizing. This way you would at least feel like you are still making progress when you pull that 17th IW yellow.....

Feel free to add, as Im sure I missed some things which would be nice to sell for CP. And let me know if you think my values are too high/low.

Thanks for the read!

They said that they were originally going to have covers sell for ISO and a chance to proc on giving CPs. It conflicted with a future project, so they figured out the average CPs from cover selling and gave them away as rewards. I doubt we'll ever see covers turn into CPs since it was their original plan, but got scrapped due to conflicts.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    cyineedsn wrote:
    Tatercat wrote:

I think its 720 for one cover rank, not 75

D'OH! Not sure how I misread that one so badly (wishful thinking, I guess?). Thanks for the correction (you too, firethorne!)