No More Command Points in DDQ?

WEBGAS
WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Today November 10, I've cleared all the four nodes of DDQ but no command points rewardered. Is it just ended? Only a few days? This was one of the easiest way to get command points and for many players maybe the only one. Why they screw it up? icon_redface.gif

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    WEBGAS wrote:
    Today November 10, I've cleared all the four nodes of DDQ but no command points rewardered. Is it just ended? Only a few days? This was one of the easiest way to get command points and for many players maybe the only one. Why they screw it up? icon_redface.gif
    Command points were only offered for one set of Deadpool daily missions.
    They may come back. They may not. Guess it depends on what the Command Point flow looks like going forward.
  • Tilesmasher
    Tilesmasher Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    That's lame... icon_e_sad.gif
  • Helen keller
    Helen keller Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Beyond lame, I get excited about changes and you guys screw it up shortly after, if not from the start, disappointing
  • Rykard
    Rykard Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Quebbster wrote:
    Command points were only offered for one set of Deadpool daily missions.
    They may come back. They may not. Guess it depends on what the Command Point flow looks like going forward.

xd5ushxcubmrs7k9pmtp.jpg
  • Quebbster
    Beyond lame, I get excited about changes and you guys screw it up shortly after, if not from the start, disappointing
    It was announced as a one-time only thing, so I guess the screwing up was actually before the change went live...
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    To be honest I don't understand why they even added it only for one round - they only make some hopes and now it's over.
    Strange...
  • Quebbster
    smoq84 wrote:
    To be honest I don't understand why they even added it only for one round - they only make some hopes and now it's over.
    Strange...
    It's the old drug dealer trick - the first hit is free, then when you're hooked it's going to start costing you.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    It is pretty weak....they could have only given one on 4* day and at least that would be something....especially since you can do the cp mission in pve over 20x (personal experience here) and not get the cp....but you do get 20 whole iso for your efforts whoopee icon_e_sad.gif
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    One CP per day for grinding the DDQ doesn't seem like it would tank the economy. I think they should bring it back.
  • Quebbster
    One CP per day for grinding the DDQ doesn't seem like it would tank the economy. I think they should bring it back.
    IceIX did not close the door on that completely. If they want to increase the CP flow that's probably the best place to do it at least.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    DDQ's rewards are clearly focused on 2* transitioners and those who need ISO.

If this was your ONLY means of obtaining CP then it's clear the CP itself will not help your current goals. If anything it'll just compound your roster slot woes in the event you choose to spend them.

I 'get' why D3 didn't make this a regular thing even though I don't completely agree with it.
    As a player I naturally want more of a scare resource.

I really like the suggestion of making them available on the 4* ddq node since those are players who in the midst of 4* transition and actually need the CP.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    babinro wrote:
    If this was your ONLY means of obtaining CP then it's clear the CP itself will not help your current goals.

It's nobody's only means. Even if one doesn't get them via PVE and PVP there are still daily rewards. However, providing another route to get them which keeps users engaged with this game as opposed to another probably isn't a bad thing.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is pretty weak....they could have only given one on 4* day and at least that would be something....especially since you can do the cp mission in pve over 20x (personal experience here) and not get the cp....but you do get 20 whole iso for your efforts whoopee icon_e_sad.gif

Correction - you get 400 iso for those troubles, enjoy! Don't spend it all on one Surfer icon_e_wink.gif
  • Quebbster
    Sigh and i actually spent Iso on standard tokens and on levelling up Jugs and Original Spidey. Looks like they're both going back to the trash can if nothing changes. I needa make space for 3* (mainly for their DDQ days) and the five 4* i currently don't have
    Keep Juggernaut, the 2500 ISO each day is easily worth a roster spot. You only need him to clear the one-star node.
  • Quebbster wrote:
    Sigh and i actually spent Iso on standard tokens and on levelling up Jugs and Original Spidey. Looks like they're both going back to the trash can if nothing changes. I needa make space for 3* (mainly for their DDQ days) and the five 4* i currently don't have
    Keep Juggernaut, the 2500 ISO each day is easily worth a roster spot. You only need him to clear the one-star node.

Can't say this enough.

Covering and leveling Juggs is arguably the single best ROI in the entire game.

DBC
  • However, providing another route to get them which keeps users engaged with this game as opposed to another probably isn't a bad thing.

I've been playing a lot less the past two months, but I'm not sure CP in the dailies is enough to keep it going.

It wouldn't be a bad thing to add, that's for sure, but if they're going to amp up the rewards in DDQ, I'd rather have more ISO than 1/25 of a token that's going to give me a random 4* cover that I'm not ready to level up yet.
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    CP in DDQ gave me hope for the future and was a great addition IMHO. Sad to see it go. I really hope the Devs bring it back.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Billigoat wrote:
    However, providing another route to get them which keeps users engaged with this game as opposed to another probably isn't a bad thing.

I've been playing a lot less the past two months, but I'm not sure CP in the dailies is enough to keep it going.

It wouldn't be a bad thing to add, that's for sure, but if they're going to amp up the rewards in DDQ, I'd rather have more ISO than 1/25 of a token that's going to give me a random 4* cover that I'm not ready to level up yet.

Then you save the cp that you do get and spend them on tokens when you are ready for the 4*s that you'll get. That's the nice thing about having the cp instead of an actual legendary token. I see that I have a token and I want to open it, but I don't feel that way when I have 25 cp.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    smoq84 wrote:
    Strange...

Not strange. Stingy. Next question please. icon_lol.gif