this is NO rant, but [Suggestions for PVE]

dont u guys love it when topics begin like that? blablabl, but?
anyway, i have some things i want to speak about and i hope i will find some open ears and minds in here

the devs REALLY do have some GREAT ideas, but i think that the execution of said ideas is lackluster. the introduction of legendary tokens is great, and i like the ways to aquire them (namely: pve progression and dpd titan fight)
but the points u need for one legendary token are way too high. i am all up for a challenge but the legendary tokens shouldnt only be availalbe for those who do PERFECT runs AND grind the nodes to the fullest. thats a lil bit too much, considering pvp and sim etc.

introduction of 5* was great too, but i dont like the concept of buying covers with cp (even though its kinda high at 720) and i dont like cp at all. they divide alliances even further by grouping paying players together, since thats the way u get the most out of your purchase now.

TL;DR: please consider lowering the standards in pve for last progression reward and please make 5* unobtainable with any currency. limit the ways you can get cp, too

(i am no cheapskate, i, as many many many other players did and DO purchase HP regulary, since i want to support the game which ate so many hours of my life, but as an adult with a job and a family i dont want to be excluded from the fun)

Mod Edit: Changed clickbait thread title

Comments

• WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    You don't have to optimally grind every pve node to get legendary. Just do 3 clears a day. It's been the same with every pve since they were introduced, and it's not that much. Optimal grinders are doing 10 clears a day and are also certifiably insane.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    the legendary tokens shouldnt only be availalbe for those who do PERFECT runs AND grind the nodes to the fullest.
    Yeah. It's a good thing that's not how it is.