I could use some help forming my next team

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I have been running with a level 50/50/30ish team of Iron Man (Model 35) and Moderns versions of Storm and Black Widow. They are all 1* characters and I need to start building my next level of heros. I'm not coming close to being able to run the current repeatable mission on the Red Iso tourney that has the level 150 Muscle.

My current available covers that are 2* or higher are Thor (Now) 4/2/3, Wolverine (Astonishing) 1/4/3, Captain America 1/2/3, Spiderman 2 Purple, The Hood 1 Blue, and Storm (Classic) 1 Blue. I haven't done much with any of them as all of my available iso was going to level up my first team. I was hoping for some suggestions on who works well together so I can start to build them. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• For starters you can replace Iron Man with Thor. The other covers won't be of much use until you get their other colors/level them up. For now you should probably just focus on Thor and ignore the rest til you can come up with the covers
  • Second that. A top level Thor is a good utility player for any team, not least a developing one. Big HP and hits hard - with tile conversion for some bonus AP generation.
  • Thanks for the tips. I'm pouring all of my Iso into Thor right now. I will just have to wait until some covers are available to upgrade the others.