Devs: Stop giving 20 iso before the proper rewards

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
Greetings devs,

You may or may have not noticed in the General Discussion that a majority of us are tired of the 20 Iso reward before the 4/4 is rewarded in PVE.

The mods have done a great job keeping this alive in General Discussion before moving it to Suggestions and Feedback. I figured I would just post the link and a picture of the post with the high amount of Thumbs Up to prevent this discussions big move to here.

This has been a major problem for over a year. It is time this became a priority instead of a wish list.

https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?style=1&f=7&t=35055

Capture_5.jpg

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1489

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4095

in fact, if you google "no more 20 iso rewards" you will find threads that go back even further.

I believe this is one of those weekly posts.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    And what do all those threads have in common? No one with red type ever responds.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    The silence speaks volumes, I guess.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1489

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4095

in fact, if you google "no more 20 iso rewards" you will find threads that go back even further.

I believe this is one of those weekly posts.

Funny how those links are for 2013 and 2014.. can't wait to see the 20 Iso complaint in 2016 icon_lol.gif .... icon_mad.gif
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    It has all been posted before, and I have zero confidence in the devs to do the right thing. But, I'll keep posting that this sucks:

Screenshot_20151111_112848.png
  • angua51
    angua51 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Every time I get 20 ISO It makes me angry. It takes away the joy of winning a match.
  • angua51
    angua51 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Now that we are all trying to get the CP out of PVE nodes the 20 ISO is more annoying than ever.
  • This is something literally every single player wants. Will it ever happen? Nope. I don't think its too much to ask. Those who just play events for rewards get them after 4 tries, grinders keep getting event points and 20 iso a pop after the 4th match. What's the problem?
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is something literally every single player wants. Will it ever happen? Nope. I don't think its too much to ask. Those who just play events for rewards get them after 4 tries, grinders keep getting event points and 20 iso a pop after the 4th match. What's the problem?
    Even though it's obvious the devs are never going to change this, at this point I'd just like to see an honest answer from the team to that question. Why is giving the 4/4 rewards before the 20 ISO such a non-starter?