20 iso + command points

hesjingixen
hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
Okay, so y'all have been saying on the forums for a LONG time that you'd like to do something to the rewards system to stop with the terrible insult of 20 iso. I'd just like to add that giving commands points away for certain nodes REALLY drives home the fact that this system needs to change. I've fought the Thor/Hawkeye/Spy node so many times that the timer has maxed out (at 1 day, 23 hours) and the points have min-ed out (1 point), and not only have I NOT gotten the command point, I've ONLY gotten 1 reward (250 iso). Just now, after buying health twice, I've finally given up. That command point will just escape me, because this system is super frustrating, and if I see 20 iso ONE MORE TIME, I'm going to throw my tablet.

Please fix this system before ever offering command points as choice of node rewards again.

I'd be fine with the node having 1 reward as a command point, but command points as a random reward needs to not happen ever again.

Comments

• elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I agree with this I did the kingpin node 12 times before i got the CP. And I still never got all 4 rewards.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    i tried that node 13 times before losing patience.
    i didnt get the cp, and not even the 500 iso.

cant you just NOT give me 20 iso and instead display a trollface?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just to prove that it can go the other way, I finished my second clear of the Wakanda sub this morning and got both command points.

I don't like that it's possible to play a node 12 times (or even 20) and not get all of the rewards, especially in a time limited event sub.
  • Just to prove that it can go the other way, I finished my second clear of the Wakanda sub this morning and got both command points.

I don't like that it's possible to play a node 12 times (or even 20) and not get all of the rewards, especially in a time limited event sub.
    Me too. I wonder if there was a bug in that thor/hawkeye node because I cleared it 10 times for 20 ISO each as well.