More Expendable: Bad 3*s, or bad 4*s?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Standard Roster-trimming situation, in which one is having a hard time dealing with space shortages, and trying to figure out who to cut.

Obligatory posting.php?mode=post&f=33 link.

I drew a icon_mrfantastic.pngblackflag.png from a Heroic token yesterday, and instead of feeling excited about it, I felt a bit apprehensive... the roster spot he took up was reserved for my 2* Essential rotation. I was worried that I'd win an X-23 and have her take up another, but that didn't happen so I do have one spare roster space for now.

But I'm sitting here wondering, especially with the command point session on DDQ (and my scantly 29 sweets saved up) if it is worth it to try and hope to get a Ragarok.

...but my real question is. What's a better use of a roster space? A bad 4*, like Star-Lord, or a bad 3*, like Ragarok? 4*s are rarer, and rotate into the required characters on occasion moreso then the 3*s, but the 3*s get you extra tacos and stuff like that.

What's a better use of roster space?

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* covers show up as progression rewards more often and are more attainable than 4*s. 3* covers may get you some more ddq tokens, and 4*s will eventually get you legendary tokens.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    agree with blacksheep - keep the bad 4 over a lower 3. I'd even keep them over the middling 3s too.