Five Star Super Skrull concept

Options
UncleSmed
UncleSmed Posts: 75
edited November 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
So we've got Surfer and the FF, seen Galactus and gone to five stars.
I was thinking, what if we followed the current trend of having powers change/upgrade (OML and X-23 style) and take it one step further to do justice to the Super Skrull.

Start with a baseline power.. thinking either black or purple
Cost about 8 or 9. Skrull morphology or something like.
Creates a special tile which every turn creates protect/strike tiles depending on Skrull's mode.
Firing off the power changes Skrull's mode from offence (strike generation)
To defence (protect generation) and back and forth, spawning a new tile each time fired and with caps on number of tiles generated and size of tile scaling with level and rank.

This power forms the basis for all of Sskrull's mechanics and colour combinations.

Then we get to the fun part. .
Super skrull in Offence mode would be body adapting more towards Thing and Human Torch, and in this mode his colours are red and green. As SSkrull is a villain I'd see this as his starter mode, looking to attack and cause damage.
Maybe something like a flaming charge for red, causing damage and leaving behind attack tiles to continue the burn
For green, a power move.. maybe a board shake similar to thing's?

When you fire his morph power, SSkrull shifts to a protective defend mode and focuses on the styles of IW and MrF and his red changes to use yellow and the green changes to blue.

Super Skrull is a solid amalgam of all the FF and the above concept, I believe, is now possible in the game and also a worthwhile comcept of a very adaptable character who would bring something different to the game with dynamic coloured powers

Comments