Progigal Sun Sub Rewards

wade66
wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
Currently playing the Prodigal Sun pve event, the shard ending at 12 pm Est.

I finished in the top 10 of the sub that just ended, and recieved the placement token reward. I have not recieved either hp, iso, or cp reward, and was wondering if anybody elses had.

I wasn't sure if there was a delay for all finishers getting the rewards due to the new command points or if this was something I should take up with CS.

Comments

• About twice now I've had delays in getting rewards, but I always seem to get it after a few hours. I'd give it about 5 hours and then shoot an email.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    You should always take a screenshot of your sub placement at the last minute or so, just in case the server doesn't spit out your rewards for some reason.
  • Cunneryn
    Cunneryn Posts: 112
    I'm in the exact same situation. I received the token but not theniso nor the hp. And the token was obviously really bad to add the cherry on the cake.

But hey at least my 2 next standard token were gold...... for 2 character that i can't roster.....
  • Same here. Playing for the sub Wakanda and I only got the recruit token. I was in top 7 to be exact. No ISO, HP and CP.

How long will it be delayed?
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    There is frequently a delay in rewards, and since sub events no longer show up, you won't see the usual "rewards pending" message that you do in other situations.

As stated above, usually waiting a few hours at most and they show up. My full Wakanda rewards took almost 3 hours to show up.
  • Mine has not shown up until today and washington already handed me my rewards. I issued a ticket already tho
  • Cunneryn
    But the issue here is not about nott getting the rewards, it's about geting only the token as rewards and not the iso nor the HP.
  • Cunneryn wrote:
    But the issue here is not about nott getting the rewards, it's about geting only the token as rewards and not the iso nor the HP.

Right.
  • This should be addressed. There may have been some glitch on releasing CPs since others are also missing out on the CPs. I guess the CP is bundled with the HP and Iso for the rewards, that's why the Recruit Token was only released.
  • Cunneryn
    Just a quick Update: I received my missing rewars in the same day I described my problem to the D3