Command Points

I've spent well over $100 on this damn game and have 5 Frickin command points. My cheap friend in my alliance has spent zero dollars and we've been playing the same amount of time and he gets 22 points and I play way more than him, ****!!!! I just won't spend anymore money

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why do you only have 5? I've already accumulated 27 and bought a legendary token. Only 5 of that was from the initial bonus. The rest came from alliance purchases and game play.

Now, if your alliance members are getting bonus cps and you aren't, that's a bug and you should take a screenshot of your alliance chat and submit a ticket to customer service.
  • Rottie11 wrote:
    I've spent well over $100 on this damn game and have 5 Frickin command points. My cheap friend in my alliance has spent zero dollars and we've been playing the same amount of time and he gets 22 points and I play way more than him, ****!!!! I just won't spend anymore money

First off, did you spend the $100 on one package or did you spend it in small amounts?

Logan's Loonies - 1 Command Point
    Asgard Treasure - 3 Command Points
    Stark Salary - 7 Command Points

Did you spend your cash before command points were available?

Secondly - Are you 100% positive you both played the same time. Check how many days you have both played. Your friend could have hit a daily resupply and got lucky with command points.

Thirdly - Nobody really cares if you choose to spend or not spend your money. This is not a personal attack, but there are so many whales in this game that your $100 does not even scratch the surface of the devs attention.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rottie11 wrote:

i dont see any way this is possiable if they play the same amount of time and have the same roaster
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    They're given out in batches of 15 in daily rewards for longtime players. Since they just overhauled the entire reward schedule to include command points, it's entirely possible his friend lucked into getting a bunch early while the OP, like me, had to wait a week to get the first batch.
  • They gave anyone 5 pts for logging in, 5 if you backed up your save on Facebook, 5 if you did all the DDQ over 5 days (1 pt per day), 5 if you managed to end the X-23 event with 300 or more pts, and 5 points if you had ever made a purchase.

That's 25 right there that anyone could easily get.

As others have said, points were also added to Daily Resupply.